Need for speed most wanted 2012 progression block

by su37yellow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed most wanted 2012 progression block

★★ Novice

Hello, i have been playing most wanted a little while now and i am seeing a progression block.. quite odd tbh.

no matter what i do in game. my Sp "speed points" or driver exp if you prefer. does accumulate as marked "solo gameplay"..however the in game progress shows 0 total sp for my character.

Therefore everytime i finish a race it says 60,000 points left to unlock next most wanted car to race... I have done pretty much everything for the porsche 911 turbo 3.0 ive stacked around 200,000 sp but still shows i have 0. What could be the culprit? Thanks again!

Message 1 of 9 (908 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for speed most wanted 2012 progression block

EA DICE Team

@Boomerino @su37yellow @remarguyio @ROBERTOGHSNIPER

This is currently being investigated. All updates on the issue will be posted in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/Speed-Points-Reset-or-Stuck-Friends-Not-Availabl...

@Agamakus

While the investigation into the problems has not been completed I can however confirm that the server is up and running. Not sure why your test shows that it isn't.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (797 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Server with player data is down

Message 2 of 9 (870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also facing the same issue. Did you get any solution yet?

Message 3 of 9 (859 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Solution is wait when they will restore data at http://nfs.gos.ea.com

Message 4 of 9 (854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no me funciona restaurar los datos, osea el problema creo es en la nube porque si estoy desconectado ahi si sube mis SP y mi avance pero cuando estoy conectado a internet asi ponga usar mis archivos locales se reinicia a 15265 sp y no avanza por ams que gane y gane carreras.

Message 5 of 9 (822 Views)

★ Novice

Im having the same issue, my single player SP says i have over 500k but my multiplayer points are 75k and no matter what once i close the game resets back to 75k. i played earlier today offline and ranked up to 8th with no prob even unlocked the most wanted cars BUT eventually i closed the game and when i got back in i was at 75k points again... i can use the car through the "change car" menu but when i check the most wanted list im back to 10 in the rank and 9-8 ranks are again blocked.

Message 6 of 9 (798 Views)

★★ Novice

Is this issue ever going to be resolved?

Message 7 of 9 (756 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Boomerino @su37yellow @remarguyio @ROBERTOGHSNIPER

This is currently being investigated. All updates on the issue will be posted in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/Speed-Points-Reset-or-Stuck-Friends-Not-Availabl...

@Agamakus

While the investigation into the problems has not been completed I can however confirm that the server is up and running. Not sure why your test shows that it isn't.

Message 8 of 9 (798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

EA_Tom написано:

@Agamakus

I think I was wrong about nfs.gos.ea.com, there was custom avatars data. Its gone in December 2013 or January 2014. Game connect to this server only if you set custom avatar in 2012 via old website or you have some friends who had custom avatars.

Message 9 of 9 (705 Views)