Need for speed: Most wanted origin i cloud bug?

by TMSRISE

Original Post

Need for speed: Most wanted origin i cloud bug?

★★★ Newbie
Okay. So before i got it for pc i had it on my iphone. And i had accumalated some speed points and beat some most wanted drivers. Then when i got nfsmw for pc the i cloud data synced and gave me the points from my iphone game as well as my most wanted status as number 6. Is that supposed to happen or is it an origin bug? They are both the same titles so it might sync into folder? And is there any way to prevent them from syncing wothout turning off icloud?

I copied and pasted this off my yahoo answers because no one answered :/

Anyway Could u please help me with this? Its really annoying. Thanks for your help
Message 1 of 3 (584 Views)

Re: Need for speed: Most wanted origin i cloud bug?

★★★ Apprentice

yea it should download your stuff from cloud to PC.

Message 2 of 3 (580 Views)

Re: Need for speed: Most wanted origin i cloud bug?

★★★ Newbie
But is there any way to make sure my iphone game doesnt interact with my pc game? Is there a way to separate them? Because even though they are the same title the gameplay is way different. The most wanted are different. Races are different. Im pretty sure theres no money on the pc even though theres money on the iphone. So i dont really see why they should interact. Is there a way to stop my phone from using icloud? I want to restart the pc game from the beginning but i dont want to lose the stuff on the phone. And i personally dont think it should be syncing with the iphone. Yes. Maybe other platforms like ps and xbox. Please help
Message 3 of 3 (572 Views)