Re: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

by EA_Francois

Original Post

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

★★★ Newbie

Today i logged on my "Xbox 360:Slim" , and wanted to play Need For Speed:Most Wanted, randomly, now that i have all cars and completed every single race possible on the game. So after a bit time, i wanted to play the game, and logged on my account, and started the game. I realized all my cars and races that i have completed, was gone. I go in my profile and check under game saves in my storage, and found that i only had a 2mb saved file, whic was a file  that would be saved automatic when u start the game, i have all my 1.3m xp, whic means, if you have atleast 1m xp, you have all race cars, whic i have in this situation, when i have 1.3m xp atm. I need help, how to recover the cars, by someway. I wanted to sell this xbox recently, and decided not too. Because i had to many games, so i formated the system, that´s why i have nothing saved anymore, only my profiles, that i have re-downloaded. REALLY NEED HELP.

Message 1 of 2 (286 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Community Manager (retired)
I'm afraid you might have deleted your progression, in which case there wouldn't be any possibility of getting it back.
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)