Need for Speed Most Wanted getting stuck on the loading screen on iPad devices?

by jpbalajadia

Original Post

Need for Speed Most Wanted getting stuck on the loading screen on iPad devices?

★★ Newbie

I downloaded the game for my sons iPad from the App Store today (the paid, $4.99 version). The game downloads but when you start the application is scrolls through the initial screen and then sticks on the spinning 'loading' symbol. 

Have tried hard re-boot, deleting and reloading the app, turning off/on the wireless network and every combination of these. I see a lot of issues listed - is there a solution?

Message 1 of 4 (672 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted getting stuck on the loading screen on iPad devic

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem. Just purchased the paid $4.99 version and it's getting stuck in the exact same spot.

Message 2 of 4 (643 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted getting stuck on the loading screen on iPad devic

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

Maybe end of 2015 it didn't want to boot, then there was an update concerning IOS Game Center, now it hangs at the load screen again. Game Center is not in use, cleared RAM, rebooted, de- and re-installed: Nada. Bit embarrassing, hu, EA?

(Of course, it will be fixed quickly and I won' regret the 5 bucks and it will be fun and a true showcase application.)

( ^^)v

Ipad Air 2 Wifi 64GB

Message 3 of 4 (569 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It seems the issue was never fixed [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 4 of 4 (530 Views)