[Android version] - Most Wanted Graphics Issue

by ZachAttack622

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Android version] - Most Wanted Graphics Issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Having MAJOR Issues with NFSMW for Android on my new Nexus 7 (2013). Despite saying the game is compatible for this device, I get nothing but black polygons with no textures. It's nearly impossible to play this way and take all the enjoyment out of playing. Clearly this is a game breaking bug. EA Reps have not responded to my previous emails and it appears live chat is down ont he site too. Anyone else having this issue? Seems crazy to PAY for a game that is broken right out of the box. I really hope EA fixes this soon or refunds the people who are having this issue.

Zach

Message 1 of 25 (37,595 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Graphics eror

Community Manager (retired)

@mlmangum 

This issue has been fixed with the last update and since the app is compatible.

You might want to try the following steps:

View in thread

Message 20 of 25 (10,004 Views)

All Replies

Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted Graphics Issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, still had the same issue. The tried clearing the data and re downloading the large update, still have the same issue.

Here is a screenshot of the issue.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/738545/Other/Screenshot_2014-04-15-17-25-51.png

Message 2 of 25 (37,427 Views)

Graphics eror

★★★ Newbie

I installed the game today and when I started playing all the colors of cars & streets appeared black even cars had the same black color in the garage . I tried changing the car color to red but also appeared in black. I read the reviews of other users on the play store on my device nexus 7 new and they said they had problems but I found EA writing its compatible with the device. How could I play a game black like this all the game fun was taken please replay ASAP. I wanna play my game that I payed for so please fix it or refund back my money . Please try to test the game on devices before writing its compatibility.

Message 3 of 25 (37,416 Views)

Community Manager

Let us know if the issue persists after the Android 4.4 update has been installed.

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/3507867?hl=en

barry.png
Message 4 of 25 (37,413 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted Graphics Issue

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here on my 2012 Nexus 7, currently running the latest 4.4.2.

Message 5 of 25 (37,336 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been running 4.4.2 since the very beginning of this issue and make sure to get the latest game update before playing. I am still having the graphics issue.

Message 6 of 25 (37,335 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, 4.4.2 and missing (black) textures.

Message 7 of 25 (37,285 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Extortioner15 

Can you please uninstall and reinstall the App completely?

This issue should have been fixed with the last update but you have to reinstall the App.

• Compatibility with MOGA controllers
• Support for several new devices including HTC One, New Nexus 7, and more
• Fixed stability issues
Message 8 of 25 (37,276 Views)

★★ Novice

Unfortunatley this did NOT fix the issue fo rme. I just now fully uninstalled the app, re-installed it with the latest update and still had the "black graphics" problem. I really hope there is a solution soon... I hate having paid for a game over a month ago and not being able to play it at all. I truely feel anyone unable to play should be reimbursed.

Thanks for your efforts,

Zach

Message 9 of 25 (37,266 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Najat

As already mentioned in this topic the suggested fix doesn't work. I've reinstalled twice now, cleared data for the app and everything and still nothing.

Message 10 of 25 (37,263 Views)