Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 complete DLC bundle not working

by Karambitkb

Original Post

Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 complete DLC bundle not working

★★★ Newbie

when i launch the game none of the DLCs show up in menu and cant get to the airport in game  is there anyway to fix issue if not i would like full refund .thank you sherri surita

Message 1 of 5 (604 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 complete DLC bundle not working

Community Manager (retired)

@Karambitkb 

Can you please check if the DLC Status is on "Installed" please? Launch Origin and select Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Click on the [i] icon and scroll down to Add-ons / Bonuses.

Message 2 of 5 (582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there im having the same proble with the need for speed most wanted 2012 Complete DLC bundle not working and i wet to the ADD-ON S & BONUSES and it says it is Installed and when i go on the game it is not there and i can not go on the store when im on the game even when Origin in game is on 

so could you pleaes help me or do something because i love need for speed most wanted 2012 and i really want thoses DLC car and the great game working.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PLEAES HE ME EA  from 0506 julian

Message 3 of 5 (547 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@JubJubVR

can you try right clicking the icon of the game in origin and selecting "Repair" to make sure your game's install proceeded correctly?

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 4 of 5 (526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I try that but it sill did not work please do something from 0506JULIAN

Message 5 of 5 (512 Views)