Need For Speed Most wanted 2012 patch 2 needs

by FreakOramaXD

Original Post

Need For Speed Most wanted 2012 patch 2 needs

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

my question is about the second patch thats coming to PC for the latest NFS game which is most wanted a cretirion game, will there be a removal for the FPS (frames per second) cap? its capped at 60 fps and i want to have a 120 fps while playing the game because i have a 120hz monitor, please remove the cap or make it an option in the config file to have unlimited fps.

my second question is will you have an option to mute some players in the game online, or a full "mute all players"? because there are some people who make annoying sound and we cannot stop that sound unless we either leave the game or shut the whole sound of the game which is anoyiyng, have an option where you can mute a single/multiple players or mute all players, and mute your own mic if possible.

please EA/Cretirion make these fixes/ features available in the next patch, really like your game.

Update1:

So 2 updates came out for NFS MW2 2012, the first update included the DLC content which is in the game now that includes about 10 cars that is there in the game and you see them but cannot drive/use them until you pay the 10$ price to ride them.. ill leave it at that, anyway so you would think they would include one of the fixes for the issue i have and many others have discovered ( and really there isnt that much to discover, they are kind of obvious) but no.. nothing, not even one single issue has been solved.

they released another update shortly after that DLC one and still with no issues being solved.

this just shows you that the game so far is not getting any support and will not have any, if they actually release a patch to fix the known issues later on then you might as well not buy a racing game from EA only after 1 year of its release when you can get it really cheap and you know whats good and whats bad in what you purchase from EA games.

Update2:

well now its known that atleast one of the problems was half fixed the voip problem, discoverd by "nerf1234567890" said: "Actually there is an option to mute individual players in multiplayer. Just go to Easy Play and go down to players and select a player and select mute. You have to do it for each person which can get annoying if you have like 15 people in your speedlist. There needs to be a mute all button."

Message 1 of 20 (16,335 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Most wanted 2012 patch 2 needs

★★★★★ Novice

Yes the mute option is essential as you cant join public games without hearing a god awful screech from peoples microphones.

Message 2 of 20 (16,239 Views)

★★★ Novice

The second patch ABSOLUTELY MUST address steering lag!  I can see that it was built into the game (PC version at least) by design but it's HORRIBLE!  I can crank my control stick over to the right and watch the wheels on the car slowly follow suit, taking nearly 2 seconds to turn fully!  This is unacceptable in a game that's about reacting to sudden obstacles!  We need the ability to turn hard instantly, and then return to center just as fast.  The game needs to just take the input from the controller directly, not dampen it out over 2 freakin seconds!  I can see that many people agree, as my original post on steering sensitivity has nearly 2,000 views already.  Please please fix this!  I love the *idea* of the game and it *looks* great but I hate playing it and I never feel like I'm truly in control of the cars because of this issue.

Message 3 of 20 (16,167 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dreamshot feature anyone? Return the priceless Photomode, it was one of the best online feature in HP 2010! It's definitely better than silly stunt stats!

Message 4 of 20 (16,011 Views)

Yes! 120FPS and Dreamshot, please.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I definitely agree. I can run this game twice in the background and probably still not hit 50% load. That should not be the case. I have a 120hz monitor as well and even with vsync enabled I still get choppy framerate. When it's consistent the game runs beautifully but.. 80% of the time the game starts getting weird with either drops or spikes.
This game should also support multi-gpu! Nvidia Control Panel forces my 690 to use single GPU mode. This game is definitely a console port.. I hope they patch it soon especially with all the sales of it Black Friday weekend.
Also dreamshot was an AMAZING feature. I loved posting my photos right off the game. I just want them to make the game itself more stable first.
Message 5 of 20 (15,557 Views)

Re: Yes! 120FPS and Dreamshot, please.

★ Apprentice

I can't wait anymore i still wait this game to be released and have fun i do not remeber what was the las game i was having fun without any trounle playing it                                       

Message 6 of 20 (15,546 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I like the steering as it is. Changing it would break the way the cars handle. I certainly don't want that. If a change has to be made at least make it optional so everyone is happy.

They did plan on having a photo mode, and the directory for it is installed with the PC version, but they didn't have time to add it. I don't see it being added now, but it would be nice.

Message 7 of 20 (15,545 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please make changes to the autolog on PC, so that people

1) stop getting disconnected

2) Let your support site know that Windows 8 um should be supported and not to reommend, well sir just reinstall 7 and it should work on autolog.

3) Release all the ports and TCP/UDP so we can open the correct firewall stuff.

Message 8 of 20 (15,517 Views)

★ Guide

@c0Zm1c wrote:

I like the steering as it is. Changing it would break the way the cars handle. I certainly don't want that. If a change has to be made at least make it optional so everyone is happy.

They did plan on having a photo mode, and the directory for it is installed with the PC version, but they didn't have time to add it. I don't see it being added now, but it would be nice.

I am very happy with the steering too! Nice, tight and responsive. I hope they don't mess it up for the majority of us who are happy with the steering.

That being said, the performance issues on the PC must be fixed and soon. The autolog disconnects must be fixed. Options must be added to mute not only all incoming voice during multiplayer, but our own microphone as well. Those are really the only three issues I have with the game. I would like to have a hood view, but I doubt that will happen.

Message 9 of 20 (15,515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

blank  

Message 10 of 20 (15,353 Views)