Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted Autolog/Origin log in

by dreblacc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need For Speed: Most Wanted Autolog/Origin log in

★★★ Newbie

when i go to sign into the autolog, it shows my account then when i try to continue it saya that it is already used, but its my name, help me!

Message 1 of 17 (37,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem and found the solution in another game.

If autolog works in another game, go into that game go to ea account management in settings.

There is an option called "share my information with select partners". Select this option and then

when you load nfs most wanted it will show you your id, just select continue and it should connect.

View in thread

Message 3 of 17 (39,743 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

like it will say "choose an Origin ID that will recognize you to all other players" and it shows my account name, and whne i click continue it says, "This name is already taken by an existing user" but that user is me..

Message 2 of 17 (36,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If autolog works in another game, go into that game go to ea account management in settings.

There is an option called "share my information with select partners". Select this option and then

when you load nfs most wanted it will show you your id, just select continue and it should connect.

Message 3 of 17 (39,744 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if this works, i will send you a beer by email, i ll try just now and i ll tell you !

Message 4 of 17 (36,366 Views)

★★★★ Novice

did not work ...

Message 5 of 17 (36,370 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@dthcr wrote:

Message 6 of 17 (35,422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why can't i sign out in the game and swich users? #needforspeedrivals

Message 7 of 17 (33,939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WHERE DO YOU EVEN GO TO LOGIN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Message 8 of 17 (33,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant freakin sign in it always says account already in use and then i come on here to find a solution and nothing helps me sign in.

@tylerz1990 wrote:

when i go to sign into the autolog, it shows my account then when i try to continue it saya that it is already used, but its my name, help me!

@tylerz1990 wrote:

@tylerz1990 wrote:

Message 9 of 17 (32,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Add me ID: afrizalsyahn (y)
Message 10 of 17 (32,369 Views)