Need For Speed Most Wanted Android Save Data

by DorukDogaUysal

Original Post

Need For Speed Most Wanted Android Save Data

★ Novice

Hello. I am playing ND4SPD MW on my android device. and ı want to transfer my save data to another device. is this possible ? Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (4,993 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted Android Save Data

EA DICE Team

@DorukDogaUysal

If you login with the same account details on another Android device then I think you should be able to continue your progress, though I am not completely sure about this as I am unable to test this at the moment.

Do note that you will never be able to transfer progress to another platform such as from Android to iOS.

Message 2 of 7 (4,919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I couldnt find an option in the game where I can sign with the ea id. I have reached some best levels and nw unable to sync my progress to my mobile dvice.

Message 3 of 7 (4,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on Mobile/Apple IPad, and I had Deleted NFS: MW, and I reinstalled it, all my Data was gone, can’t Retrieve, very poor and I think that EA should add a Save Option,

Message 4 of 7 (1,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same.   Lose all

@TDSR911 wrote:

I am on Mobile/Apple IPad, and I had Deleted NFS: MW, and I reinstalled it, all my Data was gone, can’t Retrieve, very poor and I think that EA should add a Save Option,

@TDSR911 wrote:

Message 5 of 7 (603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Rahulregunath wrote:

I couldnt find an option in the game where I can sign with the ea id. I have reached some best levels and nw unable to sync my progress to my mobile dvice.

Same

Message 6 of 7 (602 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 7 of 7 (481 Views)