Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) on Playstation 3

by vsemsilatoka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) on Playstation 3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey!

It looks like there was a PS2 Classics version of original Most Wanted game. There are still track of its existance:

If you go to http://us.playstation.com/games/need-for-speed-most-wanted-ps2.html and click Buy Download you will be redirected to https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP9000-NPUD21267_00-0000000000000000?utm_med...Tongue out where you can view details of the game.

Unfortunately this page only teases, because when you log in to Sony Entertainment Network you will only see that this page is not available or not found.

How is that possible and why can't I buy and download recently existed game? I really want to have 2005 Most Wanted in my PS3 collection. It even has great rating, why remove it?

Can gamers expect for original Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) to appear in Playstation 3 Store? When if yes, and why if not.

Thanks

ADMIN EDIT:

Most Wanted 2005 is not available on the Playstation Store.

Message 1 of 3 (25,604 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) on Playstation 3

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It's because it's only available in Europe. Seeing how it has been over three years since it was released there, I doubt it will see an American PS3 release. It's also available on the PS2, XBox, Xbox 360, GameCube, and PC if you want to get one of those versions.

ADMIN EDIT:

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (24,020 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It's because it's only available in Europe. Seeing how it has been over three years since it was released there, I doubt it will see an American PS3 release. It's also available on the PS2, XBox, Xbox 360, GameCube, and PC if you want to get one of those versions.

ADMIN EDIT:

Message 2 of 3 (24,021 Views)

★★ Novice

If you have the right kind of ps3 you can make it work. It worked for a long time but after i moved into my new house it stopped working

Message 3 of 3 (18,964 Views)