Re: NFSMW missimg ssleay32.dll after install

by Straatford87

Original Post

NFSMW missimg ssleay32.dll after install

★★★ Novice

NFSMW missimg ssleay32.dll after install OR I JUST GET A BLACK SCREEN WITH A POINTER IN THE MIDDLE

Message 1 of 8 (3,906 Views)

★★ Novice

Once the game is installed, be sure to reboot your system.

Then open/login to Origin, right click NFS MW game and click REPAIR. See if it fixes anything.

Sometimes a game file is corrupted, which repair will fix.

If you continue to get such issues, try defragging your drive(s) every once in a while.

As you should do after installing such large games/apps.

Message 2 of 8 (3,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@cammarie51762 wrote:

NFSMW missimg ssleay32.dll after install OR I JUST GET A BLACK SCREEN WITH A POINTER IN THE MIDDLE

@cammarie51762 wrote:

Message 3 of 8 (2,852 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hi, i have also got the same issue, i have re-installed/patched/checked/deleted/patched/deraged in that order and the issue will not go away, im at the point where i want a full refund, EA, help please.

Message 4 of 8 (1,974 Views)

EA DICE Team

@bilbobadshot

Make sure that all drivers for programs on your system (Windows and GPU) that make use of this file are completely updated. That should get rid of the error if installing doesn't work.

Message 5 of 8 (1,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cammarie51762 bro if u got a solution please help me
Message 6 of 8 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bro if anyone of u got the solution for the above thing please help me to install the game i was so fond of the need for speed games and downloaded it after son long please help me bro

Message 7 of 8 (844 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cammarie51762 bro i too am facing the problem of that ssleay32.dll after installing please help me to find me a solution
Message 8 of 8 (841 Views)