NFS THE RUN autolog server connect failed XB360

by C4TERMINATER

Original Post

NFS THE RUN autolog server connect failed XB360

★★★ Newbie

Okay so like i have this problem when ever i go to play need for speed the run on xb360 i always get the messages in the following order 

you must be signed in to xbox LIVE and the EA Servers in order to access the online features of this game. Would you like to sign in now?

A> Yes  selected this one 

No

Failed to connect to Autolog server < box msg top right of screen

you must be signed in to xbox LIVE and the EA Servers in order to access the online features of this gamecenter of screen

A> OK selected this one only on to pick

lastly i get taken back to main menu.

(NOTE: THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME I START THE GAME AND TRY TO GO ONLINE ONLY HAPPENS TO MY C4TERMINATER ACCOUNT NO OTHER ACCOUNT ON MY SYSTEM HAS THIS PROBLEM) 

Please can this be fixed beause id like to play online some day in time.

Thanks C$

Message 1 of 2 (1,321 Views)

Re: NFS THE RUN autolog server connect failed XB360

Community Manager (retired)

@C4TERMINATER 

I think you just need to link your GamerTag to your Origin ID.

Your Gamertag/PSN ID and Origin Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online if you use the same email address for both. We recommend that you check your Origin account to ensure your emails match. 

If the email address for your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID is different than the address for your Origin account, connect them using the steps below:

1. Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend. If you do not have the Origin client installed, you can download Origin for both PC and Mac.
  2. In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to "connect" your Xbox LIVE, PSN, and EA accounts. Simply sign in with your account details to connect.

If you have issues connecting your account, you will need to properly link them by contacting a Game Advisor.

Message 2 of 2 (1,313 Views)