NFS Most Wanted Keybindings not workin....

by Malaber

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Most Wanted Keybindings not workin....

★★★ Newbie

If i try to change my controls in NFS MW2 it doesnt work it just says : "Please release all controlls on KEYBOARD" and then it goes back into the menu.... over and over..... WTF should i do :O

Message 1 of 5 (16,401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Most Wanted Keybindings not workin....

★★★ Newbie

Somewhere on you hard drive (prob my doc) there is a folder called Criterion Games in side that folder there is a need for speed foleder inside that folder there is a saved folder inside there delete the file labled controller... 

Criterion Games\Need For Speed(TM) Most Wanted\Save\0

delete file controls.NFS13Save

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (18,456 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Somewhere on you hard drive (prob my doc) there is a folder called Criterion Games in side that folder there is a need for speed foleder inside that folder there is a saved folder inside there delete the file labled controller... 

Criterion Games\Need For Speed(TM) Most Wanted\Save\0

delete file controls.NFS13Save

Message 2 of 5 (18,457 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok this will sound nuts...but whatever works right??...I got the keys to bind by selecting the key i wanted bound..starting with steer left...It told me to release the keys....I hit ctrl + esc (witch pulls you out of the game for a moment) at that point it told me to go ahead and press the key i wanted to bind it with ...use the mouse to click your game screen then select the key you want to bind....repeat....worked for me ...its let me know how it goes for you...:/

Message 3 of 5 (16,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have another problem, when i set up the controls, i set the steering on the arrows on the controler, and the easydrive menu controls on the left analog stick, and when i drive it automaticaly goes into the easydrive menu when i steer. Any help with that?
Message 4 of 5 (14,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This recommended solution did not worked for me. There's another way to solve this problem?

Message 5 of 5 (12,853 Views)