Please help (Need for speed most wanted issue on Android)

by TempestLord

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please help (Need for speed most wanted issue on Android)

★ Novice

I installed Need for Speed Most wanted on my Android phone and it tells me (when I open it) INSUFFICIENT MEMORY 2055MB needed but only 0MB available. Please help I have 6 GB available on the device itself and I have 13 GB available on my SD card.

Message 3 of 26 (19,633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please help (Need for speed most wanted issue on Android)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Thank you for the replies.

I have raised this up internally--will provide more information when it is available.

--Tom

*Marked as resolution for player visibility.

View in thread

Message 15 of 26 (17,384 Views)

All Replies

NFS Most Wanted Android: Origin login doesn't appear & Others

★★★ Novice

I've played the game about 40% of the career, but when I get concious about saving my data on the autolog with my account Origin, it never appears me the popup to login to the servers or Origin, also the NFS weekly car exclusive appears on gray, and when enter there, it show me this message: "Couldn't connect to the network. Make sure that your device is connected to the network and that flight mode is switched off".
I will tell one thing, before happening this, my game crashed each time I loaded the game, but in the EA forums found a temporal solution for this, by minimizing the application when it appears the dialogue of Updating, then maximize application and worked. But then there was no more NFS Dealership, and then on the upper right corner appears You • in place of the the Origin logo that is suppose to be there !?
Please, I know that the HQ have a lot of games, but hope so you can support us with some details in this game, I recongnize this game is exceptional, even if is not long, but is entertaining, have the needs of a casual race car games: good soundtracks (hope add more), exotic cars, difficulty when level up the Speed Points (SP), decent graphics for even a low level smartphone, what i mean by saying this, well, that this game is excellent, and there's no need to left appart from your main tittles, consider it as precious please, support this issues:
- Crashing game at loading when update dialogue appears/disappears fast, have to disable rotate function on mobile (maybe is an incompatible function)
- NFS Dealership is not working
- Origin icon is not apperaing to login

Please, hear us and help us. I know you can ake your time ultil the end of this year, and maybe you could fix it, I trust you can and will do it.

Sincerely, Albert

Message 1 of 26 (19,543 Views)

Re: NFS Most Wanted Android: Origin login doesn't appear & Others

★★★ Newbie
I have same problem please anyone give the solution.
Message 2 of 26 (19,509 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @TempestLord,

Please find basic Android troubleshooting, here. Also double check in the Google Play store if your device is compatible with the game.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 26 (19,586 Views)

★ Novice

I Found the issue. When ever I open NFS MW for some reason it takes up 5GB and leaves me with only 1GB left so I cant download the data but when I exit the game my memory clears up and I have 6GB again. Please fix this issue. I used to play NFS MW on a different phone but a long time ago and it only had 3GB and it downloaded the data without the game consuming 2GB

Message 5 of 26 (19,577 Views)

EA DICE Team

@TempestLord,

Glad to hear that you got it resolved. What you mention does not sound like it is working as intended. Have not heard about this issue before. Since you mention it worked fine on another phone it might be something related to your device. 

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Message 6 of 26 (19,572 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same problem, but no issue for me
Message 7 of 26 (19,563 Views)

★ Novice

Hello everybody, i have an issue with the game. When I'm tapping NFS DEALERSHIP it says: NO CONNECTION Couldn't connect to the network. Make sure that your device is connected to the network and that flight mode is switched off. I'm connected to my Wi-Fi. Please help me.

Message 8 of 26 (19,551 Views)

★ Novice
I also having this issue,and it also cannot login to origin and Google play
Message 9 of 26 (19,537 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing with my phones...
Message 10 of 26 (19,504 Views)