Re: NFS network

by EA_Barry

Original Post

NFS Most Wanted 2012 Win XP compatibility issues

★★★ Newbie

Greetings!

I am writing to ask for a suggestion about my issue concerning the NFS Most Wanted 2012 compatibility in Win XP (SP2) OS.

As you all know, Windows XP OS is not supported by NFS MW 2012. My problem is that since I lack the money and time and care needed to "upgrade" my OS to Win Vista OR Win 7, I could really use some piece of advice on how to find a way to run this awesome game in Windows XP Service Pack 2. I am a huge fan and collector of the NFS series but I only have the authentic versions of NFSU, NFSU2, NFSMW and just today (30 Sept. 2013) the NFSMW2012. Except for the latter, all other NFS games I have run in Win XP perfectly and the most crucial factor for me to buy all those was their low retail prices in my country after quite a few years since their first release.

Should I create a ghost drive with Win7?

Should I create a partition with Win7?

Should I try to find a program that simulates Win7 OS?

Or else?

Thank you for your time and attention!

A loyal fan.

Message 1 of 5 (4,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

ilm tryin 2 sign in but wont let me can u help me ( I put my email in my id my password my date of birth

Message 2 of 5 (2,155 Views)

Community Manager

@robertdummer

As this is a public forum I have removed your photo from your post.

barry.png
Message 3 of 5 (2,148 Views)

Re: NFS Most Wanted 2012 Win XP compatibility issues

★★★ Newbie

Did u solve the issue with Win XP? If yes pls. share.

THX

Message 4 of 5 (2,074 Views)

Re: NFS Most Wanted 2012 Win XP compatibility issues

★★ Novice

You can try to hack the installation program from Windows 7 by downloading it, putting it on a disc and re-install your PC.

You can make a back-up from your data too, so you won't lose data.

Message 5 of 5 (2,055 Views)