Re: NFS: Most Wanted 2012 Online Play

by YOBEATCH

Original Post

NFS: Most Wanted 2012 Online Play

★★★ Novice

Hey EA peeps. I just got Most Wanted last week. No idea how to play with others online. It's my first video game in 15 years! Is their some way to race random people out there through Origin. I live in a cave. I have no friends. Thanks! KenovaOne

Message 1 of 13 (18,298 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You have to use the Easy Drive menu to join a multiplayer game. Press Right on the d-pad (if you're using a controller) then press down until you're on "Multiplayer" and then press right again.

I think you can also launch an MP game from the pause menu too.

Message 2 of 13 (18,281 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks! I found it but not quite sure what happens when I'm in. LOL Guess I expected a starting line and 3, 2, 1... Am I supposed to plow into another car and take them out?

Message 3 of 13 (18,276 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You get plunked into an online version of Freedrive. Whoever the room's host is will be able to set up events. If you aren't the host you just have to wait to see what they'll do.

Otherwise you can host your own room and wait for other people to show up.

Message 4 of 13 (18,267 Views)

★★★ Novice

Cool. Thanks. It's my first time playing since I was the king of Pole Position in the arcade mid-80's.

Message 5 of 13 (18,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing Most Wanted since the day it was launched, but never gave it a thought of competing online. Now that I'm desperate to do that, I'm not able to.

I've an EA & Origin account as well, when I try joining the EA server from the game. ... it just keeps on loading, and loading is all it does. Why am I stuck at this point ?

Is there any solution or any recommendation !!! Please help me out, I need to go out there and rev. . ... efforts & recommendations are highly appreciated :-) thank you.

Message 6 of 13 (18,213 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem too. It keeps loading forever!

Message 7 of 13 (17,252 Views)

★ Novice

It says connection failed

Message 8 of 13 (12,214 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KenovaOne Add me PUSSA_K
Message 9 of 13 (11,053 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is It the 2005 one or the 2012 one?