Re: NFS Most Wanted (2012) Fullscreen on Origin PC?

by EA_Francois

Original Post

NFS Most Wanted (2012) Fullscreen on Origin PC?

★★★ Newbie

I can't run NFS MW 2012 in fullscreen mode. There is no option ingame, alt+enter doesn't work, and i have no idea how can i solve this problem.

i5 4670K

8 GB RAM

GTX 780

Windows 7

Message 1 of 5 (8,232 Views)

★ Apprentice

do u have team viewer or teamspeak running in the bg? they usually prevent full screen 

Message 2 of 5 (8,222 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Garro88

Wondering what your screen resolution is on your main screen? I know Origin doesn't accomodate 4k screens, so looking at your rather beefy set up, this might be the source of the issue. Otherwise the game defaults to full screen on boot, as far as I am aware. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 3 of 5 (8,210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a FullHD resolution on my screen, and a FullHD resolution ingame... (1920*1080)

Message 4 of 5 (8,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I got the exact same issue. Game did run in full-screen the first time thou.  It got stuck in windowed mode because I activated my Xbox360 controller while ingame.

I tried everything you could imagine:

ALT+ENTER = Not working, pops in full-sceen for a second and goes instantly back to windowed. Also a windows 10 pling sound is occurring.

Deleted my graphic config file didn´t do anything.

Disabling Origin didn´t work.

Tried some shots in the blue with start parameter in Origin properties and graphic config like: fullsceen, full, scale. No effect.

Tried repairing my game, no errors found.

My Specs that matter:

Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Intel Core i5 2500

AMD Radeon R9 280X

8GB RAM

2 Monitors, with only one running the game

Btw: All drivers are up to date. No I dont use Teamviewer.

Maybe Criterion guys know If there is a Fullscreen syntax for the graphic config?

Message 5 of 5 (8,015 Views)