NFS MW crashes on iPad mini after each race. What to do?

by Radu_S33

Original Post

NFS MW crashes on iPad mini after each race. What to do?

★★ Novice

Need for speed most wanted 2012 version crashes on my iPad mini 2 each time I finish a race. Also the music doesn't work. When I go in the menu during a race it just shows all the songs spinning for ever but none will play. It was working fine a few days ago. I tried restart/reinstall (lost all my game progress) and it didn't help.

i would very happy if anyone could help me. 

Thank you!

P.S: works great on my sisters iPad 4 generation.

Also my iPad is one month old, so there shouldn't be problems. And all the other games work great.

Message 1 of 6 (761 Views)

Why is the music gone in Need for speed most wanted for iPad?

★★ Novice

Since I updated my iPad to iOS 9 ... The sound is gone in Need For Speed: Most Wanted and when I try to pick an option I can see the music bar going crazy fast and can not be stopped ... I have tried to report tris bug, but I can't find EA's bug report feature for NFS... so can someone point me in the right direction or tell me how to fix it... please ...

Message 2 of 6 (716 Views)

Re: Why is the music gone in Need for speed most wanted for iPad?

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem!! I can't find a way to report the issue either. There Contact Suppot SUCKS!! I even contacted apple to contact them regarding the issue and Apple can't even get a hold of them. That's messed up!!!

Message 3 of 6 (705 Views)

Re: NFS MW crashes on iPad mini after each race. What to do?

★★★ Newbie

im on an iphone6s+ 128gb and i have a similar problem, after each race i press the tic box to go back to main menu and the app closes.
Its really annoying, but i can repeatly play the same race over an over again without it crashing but who wants to do that

Message 4 of 6 (716 Views)

H

★★ Newbie
No music since i purchased it force close after any race
Message 5 of 6 (686 Views)

Re: NFS MW crashes on iPad mini after each race. What to do?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey guys, I have the same issue and made a topic about it with a Video and link of this topic. Please support my topic too and lets accelerate this progress. Here is the link:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/NFS-MW-Problems-for-iOS-Devices-Video-Report-iOS...

Message 6 of 6 (627 Views)