Motorhead glitch

by Styl1sh

Original Post

Re: Motorhead glitch

★ Apprentice

Funny that you advertise NFS MW on NFS Rivals game box and you havent even fixed the bugs on it.

Message 61 of 64 (621 Views)

★ Novice

Works fine. Thanks for the advise.

Still EA didn't fixed it 2016. This is absolutely poor. EA is not interested in helping us on this issue in any way. This is y I give a damn using a memory hacking tool to fix something they should have done even years back.More important to add: it is nothing that gains me any advantage - it just gives me what I rightfully earned in the first place.

As Styl1sh has pointing out correctly, it just provokes the game to recalculate the number of mods activated and therefore fixes the bug. His way is not suitable to get you more than you already activated.

Now to the technical part I recognized. In my eyes things got worse with every PRO MOD I gained and new car I drove. I assume that if I drive a new car and activate, for example the reinforced chassis by milestone, I directly get the PRO reinforced chassis if previously unlocked it with another car. I think this is the time he can miscalculate it because it direclty is activated as a PRO (not everytime, but chances are high).

I can be more precise on that. Comparing memory and real NON-DLC mods activated by Easy Drive Menu, there is even an difference if I drive an absolute new car I never driven before: I have the Nitro Burner PRO but the motorhead achievement is telling me 0/10. On cars which calculated correctly from the start, the sum of mods including the Nitro Burner PRO is the same as the motorhead achievment and the memory. See, he even misses the very first mod of the 11 possible NON-DLC mods. If just one other mod gets the same problem you will never get the motorhead plate.

In my eyes, if a mere provoked recalculation fixes the issue, EA could have fixed it easily if they would just implemented something that forces a recalculation everytime you switched to a car. EA, I am dissapointed your programmers for the game didn't came up with that easy solution. Did they even tried to do something about it? Maybe not.

Message 62 of 64 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
you are right but ı dont think ea wont release new patch
Message 63 of 64 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Najat It's 2022. The Glitch still EXISTS, and you still have not made any fix or change!!
Message 64 of 64 (293 Views)