Motorhead glitch

by Styl1sh

Original Post

Re: Motorhead glitch

★ Guide

Here I am > no "nitrous takedowns" for Marussia B2 with  "concours" already done ™ :D     

But ,  I've noticed that I've unlock Ariel Atom motorhead sooner @ 160 km mileage ?   

Ariel Motorhead plate  was unlocked /visible, while I still had few upgrades/miles to do  > I've done that fully and car is OK >that make me think that maybe tracking for certain milestones must be somewhat messed with some cars . 

Also , sometimes when I change car online , I get immediate notice about some achievements done 4 that car , like >  drive time , mileage > is this from previous session or bug giving me some achievements done with other/previous car ? 

Message 21 of 64 (1,062 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

This has been noticed for Marussia B2 here

But players just mentioned Marussia B2.

Here is the recap list you provided in this thread, I don't think that I have missed or forgot one, but if so just let me know:

• Lamborghini Galladro
  • Lamborghini Aventador J
  • Caterham
  • McLaren F1 LM
  •  CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1

This is probably the same issue but only the development team can confirm this I will let them know.

Message 22 of 64 (1,061 Views)

★ Guide

Hmh , no probs with Corvete or Galardo 4 me > done that > everything unlocked> plates , milestones . Guess i'm lucky about that.

Caterham unlocking  is still in progress & I don't have DLC to talk about that problem  :D  

Just a notice > why don't you > forum mods , just merge some of threads and make it higlighted > on top, so anyone that comes here will know about "top"  current problems >  motorhead glitch , "after concours" online crashing ...

Everyday , There is zillion of threads for same problems ,making whole forum hard to read or go through  .

Again , thx for notice .

Message 23 of 64 (1,049 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i had problems with motorhead : vette ZR1, Ford GT ,B.A.C Mono,and other 2 i dont remenber now

Message 24 of 64 (1,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep for me it's the caterham,camaro and subaru. also b2 won't rack misses for lightweight chassis.

Message 25 of 64 (1,029 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@madchal11 wrote:

Yep for me it's the caterham,camaro and subaru. also b2 won't rack misses for lightweight chassis.

I had that to. To fix it, equip a different chassis and then re-equip the lightweight chassis, that worked for me when i was trying to get nos pro for my mclaren f1. It was stuck at 299s. On a side note was that i completed another pro version of the lightweight chassis before equipping powershot nitrous, blasted two and then switched back.

Edit (eanajat) Sounds like a workaround. Someone could confirm?

Message 26 of 64 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep I'm having this problem as well with an Audi R8. Strangely under 'True Fan' milestone it shows I've unlocked all mods fine. It's just under the car specific milestone it shows 9/10 mods unlocked. Seems like it's an Autolog syncing problem and not a car related problem unlike the Marussia?

I'm planning to collect all license plates so this is very frustrating. Hope Criterion will fix this soon along with the Concours freezing problem (and I hope EA will allow them).

Message 27 of 64 (1,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@GTP_Legend-One wrote:

It's just under the car specific milestone it shows 9/10 mods unlocked. Seems like it's an Autolog syncing problem and not a car related problem unlike the Marussia?

Although I can't confirm this for the moment, The Marussia issue seems to be different according to many reports, the thread cannot be merged  to this one (for the moment.)

@giga1111 wrote:

Just a notice > why don't you > forum mods , just merge some of threads and make it higlighted > on top, so anyone that comes here will know about "top"  current problems >  motorhead glitch , "after concours" online crashing ...

Everyday , There is zillion of threads for same problems ,making whole forum hard to read or go through  .

I can redirect new threads here for visibility reasons indeed; this may also be helpful for many players.

Message 28 of 64 (981 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@trickeh2k wrote:

madchal11 

@trickeh2k wrote:

@madchal11 wrote:

I had that to. To fix it, equip a different chassis and then re-equip the lightweight chassis, that worked for me when i was trying to get nos pro for my mclaren f1. It was stuck at 299s. On a side note was that i completed another pro version of the lightweight chassis before equipping powershot nitrous, blasted two and then switched back.

Hey thats a good idea trick but you need to have lightweight chassis first. I have short gears and short gears won't rack up near misses to get my lightweight chassis. Now this is common to about 10 of 15 of my friends in the marussia b2. now I got 400 miles in my camero and subaru it did release the car as fiished as shown on the bottom right of the plate  but still no motorhead plate has appeared still 9/10 mods shown.

Message 29 of 64 (923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've run into this problem today with my Aventador J.

Brief overview of my problem here http://imgur.com/a/QjazR and I have no idea what's caused it to happen.

EDIT: Turns out that the 4/5 for Ultimate Fan wass because I didn't have Impact Protection on my Venom GT. Got that and I unlocked Ultimate Fan with it to get the achievement. Motorhead problems still exists.

Message 30 of 64 (901 Views)