Most Wanted Data Corrupted

by mirdakana

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Most Wanted Data Corrupted

★★ Novice
I finished Most Wanted yesterday, but now I'm playing from the beginning !! Please help it seems my in-game data has corrupted. Can it be fix ?
Message 1 of 69 (20,200 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Most Wanted Data Corrupted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys,

We have received this update from the studio in regards to this problem:

“We have been unable to find any problem with the save data itself and the issues seen unfortunately seem to be linked to the console having a problem or being turned off in the middle of a save which then corrupts the Save Game Data.  As the Most Wanted world is full of collectables the game saves very frequently which means typically all changes are saved but unfortunately increases the probability of a problem whilst saving.

If the save is corrupted the local progression (cars available Offline, Most Wanted cars unlocked Offline) will be lost but all data that is stored Server Side (SpeedPoints, Online Progression) will be unaffected.

We have worked to resolve any early stability issues and released updates based on feedback from players of problems seen and also used data from telemetry to identify and fix all the main stability issues so the problems should be quite rare now.  If you are seeing problems with your save data we would suggest that you back up your save to ensure no data is lost.”

Thanks.

~Rick.

View in thread

Message 61 of 69 (13,378 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

me too!! fix!!! help!!!

Message 2 of 69 (20,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Similar case on PS3. I play online today. The game stuns on the loading page when i am exiting the online mode. I have no choice but reboot  my PS3. When i get back to the game, the intro that i saw when i played first time come out again and of course all the data loss except my speed points...............

My friend also encountered this problem too. I don't think the save system is good.

Message 3 of 69 (20,056 Views)

★★★★ Novice

likinlong822 reboot ?? no u force shutdown in thisgame the system isn't rebooting when it freeze if u are on ps3 , lose a data too but when the game freezes i turn off too fast if u wait 30secs or 1 minute i think u avoid data corruption to me this process works it pass 3 days 2 ,3 hours playing game freeze .

Message 4 of 69 (20,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got really screwed I finished all the events got all the 123 jack spots all billboards and all security gates all gone

Message 5 of 69 (20,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yep, me too.

got platinum, bought speed pack, went concours.... and now its freezing in every speedlist.

i exit speedlist just before the end of final race/challenge now.... just to avoid the freeze/reboot.

a bit annoying, as i often play with friends.

THIS ONLY STARTED AFTER GOING CONCOURS - be warned....

my ps3 is frazzled, sony must have an error report file bursting at the seams, ea know about the flaws,  - nothing will happen.

..guess we got screwed eh?

Message 6 of 69 (20,016 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After new patch of USP the game get worse independent of concurs or not

Message 7 of 69 (20,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hmmmm wonder where the reply from EA is this is the 3rd thread with ppl complaining about the game corrupting their save game file.

I know I won't be buying the DLC for this game as EA has already wasted countless hours of my life with this problem.

Message 8 of 69 (19,986 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I am informing the studio about this issue to get more information.

It seems that players who are reporting this are all using the same platform.

Message 9 of 69 (19,984 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey Guys!

The Problem is a corrupted file in the game, that file deleted all the progress of the game ,only the speedpoints still in the game

The solutions for this problem are:

1.-Remove the data of the game and start it again (PS3 and PC)

2.- Complete the game again

I completed the game again without problems

Have fun,ThevishoConfusedmileywink:

Message 10 of 69 (19,879 Views)