Re: Maybe something silly

by alomniux

Original Post

Maybe something silly

★★ Novice

Okay, I can be totally sure I'm not only the one who wants to know nowadays can be put a image to represent yourself, after being bought the game during it's "On the house" moment and try to acces to the actual site with Autolog and Surprise!: "Page deleted" So that's what I only want to know, about the gameplay, well find me with this username in-game and you judge me if you want

Message 1 of 3 (388 Views)

EA DICE Team

@alomniux

Hi,

If I understand your question correctly you were looking for the Most Wanted website? This is indeed no longer available like you noticed.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Message 2 of 3 (372 Views)

★★ Novice

Well yeah you're right about that, because lately I found about the Autolog services from HP and MW would be added to NFS Network, but there only marks to be only Rivals, and due I logged in ther a lot of times but it says the same, and by obvious reasons I had that M3 livery, it  sounds really ironic like the time I got banned from World but with 500 SB given by one of your partners after giving the idea of chance to recover and/or give the content to other user.

Anyways the point is only that, why not add a way to at least change the profile pic to enjoy the look in the game

Message 3 of 3 (356 Views)