Re: Lost all my cars!!!!!!!

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost all my cars!!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

i am super pissed! all day autolog servers were down so i kept trying to sign out and sign in and i went into the game and i had to do the Welcome to Fairhaven mission that you had to do in the beginning of the game. after i finished all that bull**bleep**, i didnt have any jackspots (finished all of them) any billboards(almost done) any speed cameras(all were done) any cars(had all of them) ! i have nothing! i still have all my cars in multiplayer and mods but i dont have anything in singleplayer! all that took me forever! and i dont want to startover again! over 3 million speed points and no cars? what is this bull**bleep**!

Message 1 of 9 (7,513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@FrankieFitz69

If this does not resolve itself within 24hrs then do contact an Advisor as below.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

barry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (7,552 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me on day one of having the game.
The only thing I can suggest is that you quit the game from time to time and make a back up of your save on an external device.  This way if it happens again, you will at least not loose all of your cars.  

Message 2 of 9 (7,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

theres no way to get my cars back?

Message 3 of 9 (7,455 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The only hope, go to origin, "My Games", right click on "Need for speed most wanted", "show game details".  Choose the "cloud storage tab" (underneath "need for speed most wanted".

On the right is "Restore Save".

Check the date on that save game, if it's for a date before you lost the cars you can restore that save and get *some* of your progress back.

You'll still have the same speed points online etc., and you will probably lose some single player progress, but it's better than nothing, right?

Message 4 of 9 (7,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant find the my games section

Message 5 of 9 (7,432 Views)

★ Novice
Something similar happened to me. I can't find the my games on origin either.
Message 6 of 9 (7,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How you do it if you are on PS3

Message 7 of 9 (6,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this app on my phone since 2013. I made a purchase yesterday so I can purchase and upgrade cars I played for about an hour I had to get battery charged when I went to pick up and play I had lost everything even what I had purchased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And of course google play was no help when I requested a full refund!!!! Very aggravated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 9 (6,337 Views)

Community Manager

@FrankieFitz69

If this does not resolve itself within 24hrs then do contact an Advisor as below.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

barry.png
Message 9 of 9 (7,553 Views)