Is voice chat working in friend only private games on PS3?

by MrMagica

Original Post

Is voice chat working in friend only private games on PS3?

★★★ Newbie

Could you please advise if there are issues with Voice Chat in private games on PS3, i can occasionally hear people talking during Public games, however during friend only matches i can not hear my friends and they cannot hear me.   It would be good to know if this is a game problem that is being resolved or a problem with our set up.

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on the topic.

Message 1 of 5 (1,378 Views)

Re: Is voice chat working in friend only private games on PS3?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi mrmagica,

I''m not aware of any issues with PS3 voice chat, I was in a friends only party last night and it worked perfectly. It might be related to something going on with your connection. Have a look at step 4 in this FAQ, and see if it allows the voice chat to work for you guys.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

Rick.

Message 2 of 5 (1,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is not fair why cant i talk ta other players on nfsmw ps3 wht sort of online game is this were ya cant talk to players its jus tht i like to ear the other player cry when i win lol with no talking it takes the fun out of actually beating the person ? whts going on it work before sort ya heads out psn plez plez sort this out !  

Message 3 of 5 (947 Views)

★ Novice

This started in February 2015!! Please unmute the mics its quite annoying not being able to talk to your friends or other people on private lobbies and multiplayer online mode. (nfsmw)  All my friends on PS3 have the same problem. Hardly anyone is playing this game due to this problem. Please please sort this out as soon as possible. thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (931 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing with me. My friend and me are playing this game online in private sessions from time to time. And since Feb 2015 the mics are muted. This is really a problem of this particular game. All other games work. Please fix it ASAP, it's really annoying.
Message 5 of 5 (831 Views)