How to sign up for NFS Mst Wanted to play onine?

by JRB2900

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to sign up for NFS Mst Wanted to play onine?

★★★ Newbie

Plz help! I want to play online but it says you need to connect to xbox live but i already am?!Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 2 (302 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to sign up for NFS Mst Wanted to play onine?

Community Manager (retired)

@JRB2900 

Your Gamertag and Origin Account are not linked from what I can tell.

They should be linked when you first access an EA game online if you use the same email address for both.

We recommend that you check your Origin account to ensure your emails match. 

If the email address for your Gamertag is different than the address for your Origin account, connect them using the steps below:

1. Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend. If you do not have the Origin client installed, you can download Origin for PC
  2. In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to "connect" your Xbox LIVE and EA accounts. Simply sign in with your account details to connect.

If you have issues connecting your account, you will need to properly link them by contacting a Game Advisor.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (341 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to sign up for NFS Mst Wanted to play onine?

Community Manager (retired)

@JRB2900 

Your Gamertag and Origin Account are not linked from what I can tell.

They should be linked when you first access an EA game online if you use the same email address for both.

We recommend that you check your Origin account to ensure your emails match. 

If the email address for your Gamertag is different than the address for your Origin account, connect them using the steps below:

1. Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend. If you do not have the Origin client installed, you can download Origin for PC
  2. In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to "connect" your Xbox LIVE and EA accounts. Simply sign in with your account details to connect.

If you have issues connecting your account, you will need to properly link them by contacting a Game Advisor.

Message 2 of 2 (342 Views)