Re: How do I get Most Wanted's car if they're STUCK...?

by basher2342000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do i get Most Wanted's car if they're STUCK...?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was chasing the Top 11 MW to get his car...but he stuck in there.... How can i take him down = =

i really wish i can get off the car and jump in OMG....

Pls help me with this one.... or fix the bug ?

Picture

Message 1 of 5 (862 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

i meant that, i won the race and i do chase him down to takedown his car, but a sudden i lose him. when i found him, he stuck in there.

but anyways, i  restart Most Wanted and everything work out just fine. thx

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (904 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do i get Most Wanted's car if they're STUCK...?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi sozisc,

What do you mean by he is stuck in there? To gain access to the Most wanted cars you need to takedown the car after the race. Once you take him down the car should then be unlocked.

Thanks.

Rick.

Message 2 of 5 (853 Views)

★★ Novice

i meant that, i won the race and i do chase him down to takedown his car, but a sudden i lose him. when i found him, he stuck in there.

but anyways, i  restart Most Wanted and everything work out just fine. thx

Message 3 of 5 (905 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey sozisc,

I think I get what happened now, I had the same thing with one of them the other day. Lost him, found him again but he was parked in the middle of the road. It took me a while but after crashing into him a few times his car eventually flipped and I got the takedown.

I'm glad you were able to sort the problem anyway but if it happens again, you can try restarting like you did the last time, or the more fun option(in my opinion) of constantly smashing his car until it registers the takedown.

I'm also going to accept your answer as the solution in this thread, just in case any one else in the community comes across this problem.

Thanks.

Rick.

Message 4 of 5 (846 Views)

★ Novice

i like to know how to retrive the most wanted cars after you beat them i already knocked them out and i unlocked them but the next day the car wasnt on my list im talking about the venom that i beat twice and both times the car disappeared from my list is that a bug or what .

Message 5 of 5 (724 Views)