Friend list - Error 800d0000

by BlackTiger_4

Original Post

Friend list - Error 800d0000

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi!

I have a problem with the new Need For Speed Most Wanted:

when i add friends to the origin friendslist, i get in-game the error 800d0000, which means that i can't connect to autolog so i am not able to use multiplayer for example. So deleted all my friends from the list - now it is working, but i am wondering if there are any patches coming. 

And if someone knows more about the friendslist it would be great.

Message 1 of 19 (11,729 Views)

Re: Patch?

★ Apprentice

Is this a Autolog friends list or Origin?

Message 2 of 19 (11,588 Views)

★★★ Novice

Actually it is both. I had friends in the origin list, who play Most Wanted and some of my origin friends don't. First, i deleted all of them and then it worked for 1 day, so i added the friends again. Then i got the error 800d0000 again so i deleted all of the friends again. Then i tried to add the friends, who don't play Most Wanted, but then i got the error 800d0000 again. So it doesn't matter  if a specific friend plays the game or not. At the moment i dont have friends in the origin list, because i want to play the game online. (sry for my english)

My PC:

Win7 64-bit

GTX 560 Ti Golden Sample

Q6600 2,4 Ghz

4gb Ram

Message 3 of 19 (11,570 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi blacktiger4

Thank you for reporting this issue.

You mentioned that error 800d0000 is related to the friend list. In another thread, poperatzo resolved the issue: Error Code: 800d0000

by selecting the multiplayer option in the menu.

We will clarify this question, in the meantime we will collect information here in this thread so if you are experiencing the same situation please let us know by posting a message here.

Thank you very much.

Message 4 of 19 (11,482 Views)

★★★ Novice

@ eanajat:

When i try to select "multiplayer" the game tries to connect to autolog, but at the end i get the same error 800d0000 again, so this is not the solution for me.

I hope there will be a fix for that.

thanks

Message 5 of 19 (11,466 Views)

Re: Friend list - Error 800d0000

★★★ Newbie

I've got no friends on my list and all exeptions are right but I still cant conect i get:conection failed:catsad:

Message 6 of 19 (9,878 Views)

but

★★★ Newbie

I don't have any friends but I still can't go online

Message 7 of 19 (8,669 Views)

Re: but

★★★ Newbie

im having this problem error code 800d0000...hepl plz.

Message 8 of 19 (8,582 Views)

★★★ Novice

Got this problem as well. I can sign in to PSN but not to autolog. Getting more frequent lately. Usually I solve it by resetting my modem, or turning off my PS3 then on again. But sometimes these methods don't work at all and I have to wait a few hours to be able to connect. Very frustrating.

Message 9 of 19 (8,563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

im getting the same error code on the 360 (disc version) version. im not having any issues with the ps3 version.

Message 10 of 19 (7,330 Views)