Re: Online Error

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error message - Need for Speed carbon

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My need for speed carbon game is not on the list

An error message(nfsc-link.exe has stopped working) pops up when i start the game after download throug orgin the other games are ok

Please give me a solution

Message 1 of 9 (23,238 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

Need for Speed Carbon is not supported on these boards. However here are some information.

chongtaelee
What is your Operating system? You should try to change the compatibility mode to Windows XP to run the game.

vintilammm
I suggest contacting a game advisor for retrieving your access.

Additional information:

• Need For Speed Carbon Patch Files

Please note, if you have the DVD or CD version of Need For Speed: Carbon, you may obtain the latest patch from
    http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/carbon.

If you purchased Need for Speed: Carbon through Origin, you can obtain Origin specific update directly through Origin. Users who purchased the game through Origin should not download the DVD/CD update.

This update has been released to address the following issues:

Improved compatibility with Windows Vista

Once you have completed the update, the version number will appear in the upper right hand portion of the intro screen (see image below).  This version should read 1.4.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (25,296 Views)

All Replies

Online Error

★★★ Novice

Hello!

Sorry for wrong product but there is no Need For Speed Carbon in the product list.

I have a small problem. I made for the game an account a year ago (I don't remember exactly when) and i try to connect now and it says wrong password. My username is VintilaMMM. I used forget password but it says could not send password. I hope you can help me. Thankyou!

Message 2 of 9 (23,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

Need for Speed Carbon is not supported on these boards. However here are some information.

chongtaelee
What is your Operating system? You should try to change the compatibility mode to Windows XP to run the game.

vintilammm
I suggest contacting a game advisor for retrieving your access.

Additional information:

• Need For Speed Carbon Patch Files

Please note, if you have the DVD or CD version of Need For Speed: Carbon, you may obtain the latest patch from
    http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/carbon.

If you purchased Need for Speed: Carbon through Origin, you can obtain Origin specific update directly through Origin. Users who purchased the game through Origin should not download the DVD/CD update.

This update has been released to address the following issues:

Improved compatibility with Windows Vista

Once you have completed the update, the version number will appear in the upper right hand portion of the intro screen (see image below).  This version should read 1.4.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Message 3 of 9 (25,297 Views)

Re: Error message - Need for Speed carbon

★★★ Newbie

I cant lounch the collectors edition on my windows7, when I try use windows xp service pack2 the game do not recognize the cd? With windows 7 came starts only to ea emblem, and then it is done!

Message 4 of 9 (21,216 Views)

★★ Novice

the 1.4 patch is no longer available on origin is there somewhere else i can get it ..

Thank you

Message 5 of 9 (20,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Help Me i started playng NFS Carbon and  The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

Message 6 of 9 (13,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Doing this also while opening NFS carbon says that the information is accurate on your Internet site, but when entering the game are doing it

Message 7 of 9 (9,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Doing this also while opening NFS carbon says that the information is accurate on your Internet site, but when entering the game are doing it

Message 8 of 9 (9,025 Views)

Community Manager

@xxeonnv1

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

barry.png
Message 9 of 9 (9,007 Views)