Re: Error code 40010000 when trying to log in to autolog (PSVITA)

by th3deathpenalty

Original Post

Error code 40010000 when trying to log in to autolog (PSVITA)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

EDIT: I figured out the solution - had nothing to do with the vita or port forwarding after all:

Go to http://www.origin.com/ and select Log in from the menubar at the top of the web page

Do not enter your e-mail and password for Origin this time, but choose to log in via PSN (click the icon)

Then choose to tie the PSN account to the Origin account  Wink

There you have it: Origin login prompt in NFSMW and the annoying Error Code 40010000 is gone from the game and you are online Wink

The print inlay in the box to have stated that this linking accounts on a PC was a requirement for online play to function

Original message

Hi,

Got Need For Speed Most Wanted on PSVita on nov 1st.

I get an error code (40010000) when I try to log in to my Origin account, which was created just before I got the game.

Today, 3 days and multiple daily connection attempts later, I have not succeeded to connect even once!

"You must be signed in to Playstation(R)Network and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title"

Error code 40010000

I am signed in to PSN when I am trying to sign into Origin (Ea server) - this error message is not helpful in any sense!

I was beginning to suspect problems with the EA servers og PSN requiring permanently open ports in the routers firewall (port forwarding or placing the vita in DMZ). I have spent many hours configuring router and DSL modem to forward the proper ports but all I get is this non-descriptive message:

My psvita reports NAT type 3 when doing the Network Test, but I have played online on my PSP and PSV before (motorstorm arctic edge) 

I haven't had any problems with PSN,

I have tried connecting the Vita via WiFi in my home and via iPhone WiFi tethering - both methods of connecting fail.

Can anyone help? 

Is there a general connection issue with the origin/autolog servers or is it exclusive to Europe?

Message 1 of 13 (9,005 Views)

no puedo jugar online en need for speed most wanted de ps vita

★★★ Newbie

error 40010000 me pide conectarme a los servidores EA soy de mexico

Message 2 of 13 (2,853 Views)

Re: no puedo jugar online en need for speed most wanted de ps vita

Community Manager

At this beta-stage of our Answer HQ, support is only offered in English. As these boards expand there may be multi-language support in the future, but for the moment we must insist that you please post in English only.

I will be closing this thread, but please feel free to open another thread in English.

Thank you,

Barry.

barry.png
Message 3 of 13 (2,840 Views)

Error code 40010000 when trying to log in to autolog (PSVITA)

★★★ Newbie

Message 4 of 13 (3,625 Views)

Hero (Retired)

See if the info in the link I'm providing may help you Standard smile

click http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/Error-code-40010000-when-trying-to-log-in-to-aut...

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! Standard smile

Message 5 of 13 (3,617 Views)

NFS Most Wanted (Ps Vita) Error code: 40010000

★★★ Newbie

I recently got NFS MW for the ps vita and during installation was prompted to complete set up in order to use online features.  During setup i received a problem which was about being signed into PSN and EA servers and the error code for the message described fro 40010000.  After attempting for a while and no progress I looked for a solution online, it instructed me to link my origin and PSN account i went to the origin site and did that.  Afterwards returned to the game and sucessfully signed in.  I played multiplayer for a few hours if that much went back to signle player.  Later i tried to reconnect and the same message i had before with me having to sign in to PSN and EA servers (even though i was signed in)was back along with error code :  40010000.  I then attempted the original solution but the problem still remained.  Have not found a permanent solution to this problem.  Can someone please assist me with resolving this matter.

Message 6 of 13 (2,845 Views)

NFS Most Wanted (Ps Vita) Error Code: 40010000

★★★ Newbie

I recently got NFS MW for the ps vita and during installation was prompted to complete set up in order to use online features.  During setup i received a problem which was about being signed into PSN and EA servers and the error code for the message described fro 40010000.  After attempting for a while and no progress I looked for a solution online, it instructed me to link my origin and PSN account i went to the origin site and did that.  Afterwards returned to the game and sucessfully signed in.  I played multiplayer for a few hours if that much went back to signle player.  Later i tried to reconnect and the same message i had before with me having to sign in to PSN and EA servers (even though i was signed in)was back along with error code :  40010000.  I then attempted the original solution but the problem still remained.  Have not found a permanent solution to this problem.  Can someone please assist me with resolving this matter.

Message 7 of 13 (3,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How exactly do you "choose to tie the PSN account to the Origin account?"

Message 8 of 13 (7,541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Probleme résolu !
Donc pour resoudre le probleme de connexion a autolog depuis la PSVITA essayer de vous connecter a EA avec votre compte PSN et Origin depuis une system PS3 (soit avec Fifa ou autre sauf Nfs MW)...
Tout en esperant avoir apporter une aide a votre probleme.
Un p'tit merci ne cout rien ! @a+
Message 9 of 13 (6,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what about the xbox 360 theres not damn icon i need help with this or i need a refund because this is just pathetic and im getting sick of it.........

Message 10 of 13 (5,930 Views)