DLC packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

by Hydro_PT

Original Post

DLC packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Bought the DLC Bundle, the problem continues!

I can't access the new cars, not even the airport, once I shut the game down.

No f*cking fix yet.

Message 1 of 85 (19,441 Views)

Re: [Logs request] - Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

It's weird, I have MW installed on a 7 64 partition, and an 8 pro 64 partition, and since last update, on 7,  DLC is there more often than not, (I leave cloud off)... But on 8, it only shows up if I turn on cloud storage, try it, no show, shut down game,  turn off cloud, restart game, then it shows for 2 or 3 sessions, then it disappears until I repeat the above... I really don't get why it's so hard to get it fixed...

Message 2 of 85 (19,238 Views)

Re: [Logs request] - DLC packs not showing up (Ultimate Speed, Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I tried everything already. It won' fix itself, so it's all down to the "team", which only seems to know how to release new stuff, but don't even BOTHER to fix something that has been reported almost 3 months ago.

I changed the tittle of the thread, since this no longer concerns the Ultimate Speed Pack, but all DLC. And it happens on the consoles too, so it is not a PC-specific bug.

Message 3 of 85 (19,234 Views)

Re: [Logs request] - DLC packs not showing up (Ultimate Speed, Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

★★★★ Apprentice

So annoying that EA continues to release DLC and still no repair Confusedmileymad:

Message 4 of 85 (19,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have all the speed packs. I can access all my vehicles on single player, but when I go to Multiplayer (friend or public) I can't use all of them. I was max level and decided that maybe hitting concourse would be the solution. I am now level 41 concourse and I only have the db5, fiesta, 350z and the Zonda R just like before the concourse. Is this a separate issue? I was really looking foward to using the McLaren F1 online and so far it isn't possible for me, I've seen other drivers using it so I know it's not a single player only issue...anyone have an answer? PS3 if that helps.

Message 5 of 85 (19,192 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello hydropt

You should be able to access to some of your cars and then, once certain conditions are met, the other cars will be then available. But at least you should have access to one of the cars automatically. Can you please confirm?

kakadoodoopp by reading your message I think you are on the same situation.

Regarding the airport access, can you please provide more information? Is there any message displayed?
Addition info; players who don’t have the Terminal Velocity DLC pack have no access to the new area and they can’t join their friends in an Airport event.

Message 6 of 85 (19,167 Views)

Re: DLC packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I see the topic was split in two. There's no real reason for that, as all DLC packs either work, or they don't.

Anyway, for those who can't acess the cars in multiplayer mode, just check the requirements for each car. They are NOT unlocked based on your SpeedLevel or SpeedPoints, they are unlocked based on a certain requirement.

If you can access the cars in singleplayer, there is no issue whatsoever. This thread is for people who actually can't acess the content, either singleplayer or multiplayer, not for those who can't understand that to unlock a car in multiplayer, you have to meet a goal, and that goal is stated in the driver progress menu.

----------------------------

Just saw eanajat new posts.

I can't access any of the cars. When I first bought the Deluxe Bundle, I was prompted with all the new cars in the EasyDrive menu, except the Most Wanted ones, which I have to beat. I beat the M3 GTR, so that one has become available too in the Change Car menu. But once the game was shut down, puff all DLC cars are gone. It's like I have never bought the DLC packs. The new cars don't show up in the Car Change menu, and if I try to access any of the new Most Wanted races, it says "Buy XXX to unlock this car" (or something alonge those lines).

The airport is simply locked by a red barrier. If I approach it, it says "go to store to buy", I go there, check that I own all the packs, then come back and the barrier is still there. I can't acess the new area, can't have the new cars, can't participate in the new races.

Message 7 of 85 (19,158 Views)

[ Edited ]

hydropt, It seems you are playing on a PC Platform (can you confirm?),did you buy the deluxe DLC Bundle from Origin or another online store? Thanks.

If anyone else is experiencing the same issue please let us know and post a comment below - Thank you!

Message 8 of 85 (19,132 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Confusedmileymad: Confusedmileymad:

This is exactly the same problem as previously reported with the Ultimate Speed Pack, which you point here in the forum as SOLVED (lol). I don't understand why this is being treated has a separate issue, when it clearly is the same bug. No DLC shows up, no matter what pack it is, of the 4 released so far.

I bought the Deluxe Bundle through Origin. I'm playing on the PC.

Ultimate Speed Pack: bought, content doesn't appear in-game anymore

Terminal Velocity Pack: bought, content doesn't appear in-game anymore

Movies Pack: bought, content doesn't appear in-game anymore

NFS Heroes Pack: bought, content doesn't appear in-game anymore

Message 9 of 85 (19,115 Views)

hydropt

Here is a quick clarification. The resolution mark on the Ultimate Speed Pack thread is there just for visibility reasons.

Due to number of post, it's easier to see the answer from the Origin team informing they are investigating, the thread will be then updated.( I will  also add a note to avoid any confusion.)

The issue you are reporting here looks similar indeed. Before being able to confirm this and investigating this issue, we  need to collect more information and also see if other players are experiencing the same problem, we need to identify if this is happening in a particular platform or not...

For the moment the Ultimate Speed Pack issue is a known issue, the team is working on it, so I keep it separate from the Deluxe DLC Bundle but the two threads can be merged later. 

The most important thing now, is to clarify the situationby collecting more information.

Thank you for having provided the details requested.

Message 10 of 85 (19,105 Views)