Country Gate

by mjsam88

Original Post

Country Gate

★ Newbie

Hi,

After I purchased this game, I got a server error message saying to visit eamobile.com/countrygate. I am not able to open this game, I am located in India. Does this mean it is not available to play here? Please help

Message 1 of 6 (2,771 Views)

Re: Country Gate

★★★ Newbie

I Have the same problem with need for speed hot pursuit and im in Usa this is bull**bleep**!

Message 2 of 6 (2,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem also. EA Games refuses to respond to the hundreds of people who have posted this same problem for years. This game shouldn't even be offered until they fix this 5002 error.

Message 3 of 6 (1,664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have this problem also. Just in Dead Space in mobile its write A server error has occurred. Please visit www.eamobile.com/countrygate to choose your country and click the customer support link. (5002). I am from Czech Republic.

Message 4 of 6 (1,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guyana

Message 5 of 6 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey mjsam88,

I feel your frustration, mate! It seems like you've stumbled upon a bit of a conundrum with Country Gate. I've had my fair share of tech hiccups, and it can be quite exasperating. Nevertheless, fear not, for I've got a suggestion that might just help you out.

Firstly, the error message could be due to regional restrictions. Games are often subjected to geographical limitations, but that doesn't mean you're entirely out of luck. One workaround you can try is to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) set to a location where the game is accessible. This might allow you to bypass the geographical restriction and get into the game. Explore it here: https://andersenlab.de/services/mobile-development

I faced a similar issue with another game, and the VPN trick worked wonders for me. Just make sure to choose a reliable VPN service.

Give it a whirl, and hopefully, you'll be enjoying Country Gate in no time! If that doesn't work, reach out to their customer support, as they might have specific solutions for players in India.

Message 6 of 6 (231 Views)