Re: Can I reset all progress made in my Origin account for Need for Speed Most W

by PaperMonkeyBoy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I reset all progress made in my Origin account for Need for Speed Most Wanted?

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to delete all progress made so that it is like you have not played the game before. My son played the game before I had the chance to, and I want to start from scratch... It is on PC and syncs with Origin. Thanks!

Message 1 of 8 (12,723 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I reset all progress made in my Origin account for Need for Speed Most Wanted?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

go to C:\Users\username\Documents\Criterion Games\Need For Speed(TM) Most Wanted and delete the save folder 
have fun! Standard smile

p.s turn off the cloud storage for the first time you play 

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (12,629 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can I reset all progress made in my Origin account for Need for Speed Most Wanted?

★★★ Newbie

Bump!!!!

EA - This is a good question thay you keep ingoring. Is there a way to reset all signs, gates, cameras, and/or SP to begin the fun all over?

Message 2 of 8 (12,634 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

go to C:\Users\username\Documents\Criterion Games\Need For Speed(TM) Most Wanted and delete the save folder 
have fun! Standard smile

p.s turn off the cloud storage for the first time you play 

Message 3 of 8 (12,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I Beat the Game already and  I wanted to start over, the good thing is if i get bored, i can go back to cloud save!

Message 4 of 8 (12,205 Views)

Re: Can I reset all progress made in my Origin account for Need for Speed Most W

★★★ Newbie

On my PS3 it's impossible to platinum because I already beat the game on my Vita, so I can't rank up anymore on my PS3... :/

Message 5 of 8 (9,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so, when o we turn cloud on again

Message 6 of 8 (3,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How to delete progress in the cloud because even if I delete the save folder, my progress keeps coming back.
I completely uninstalled the game and reinstalled, all my progress reappeared...
Help me thank you...

Message 7 of 8 (763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you turn cloud off?

Message 8 of 8 (672 Views)