by 0_44JAX44_0

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I can't see any avatar in game not mine not anybody's else, not on the most wanted list and not on billboards, is there a website to configurate that?

Message 1 of 7 (1,924 Views)

Re: Avatars In-game (origin PC)

Community Manager (retired)

@0_44JAX44_0

I *believe* the game should be using your Origin avatar, but I'm not 100% on that.

If that is correct, however, this would be the link: https://account.origin.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 7 (1,886 Views)

★ Apprentice

my origin avatar works well, I can see it on origin and everywhere I log in with my origin account but inside the game I only see a drawing of a head for me and all of my friends, on the most wanted list and on the billboards....

Message 3 of 7 (1,880 Views)

@0_44JAX44_0

It seems that the avatar uploading has been encountering issues for a while, according to this thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/Most-Wanted-Website-cant-change-avatar/m-p/76995...

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 4 of 7 (1,877 Views)

★ Apprentice

well that link had other links to the same issue and yes there was a problem but back in 2012 and ea was trying to resolve it, the best answer pointed to this link http://www.needforspeed.com/autolog/page-about   that u should change the avatar from there but now it is not there anymore error 404  and people were still complaining in the thread that it's not working and no replies to them so this is an old problem I see and it is not solved till now...

Message 5 of 7 (1,867 Views)

@0_44JAX44_0

I'm going to contact the studio, but considering the website got an overhaul with the release of Rivals, I think the feature has just been abandoned. I'll let you know when I get an answer, but I would suggest not getting your hopes up. Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (1,858 Views)

★ Apprentice

haha yea I never contacted ea for a fix and worked so my hopes are not up at all, and in this matter am pretty sure this website is gone just like the app, I read that the companion app stopped the support for nfs mw so u dont even have to contact the studio. When I first posted this I just thought that it's a glitch or something, I mean It's just an avatar not showing didnt think it needs all that procedure... Thank you

Message 7 of 7 (1,854 Views)