Autolog constantly disconnecting

by tarka_db

Original Post

Re: Autolog constantly disconnecting

★★★ Novice

The disconnects were particularly bad yesterday. PSN was running fine all the time, it's just Autolog that keeps getting messed up.

The worst thing is even though I've reconnected, Autolog still wasn't functioning properly and as a result some milestones that I've racked up were gone the next time I signed in! All hundreds of kms driven to unlock mods gone to waste just like that.

I have no doubt that Criterion want to fix this, but EA is the one holding them back to push DLCs first.

Simply unacceptable.

Message 81 of 162 (1,587 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have also to much disconnects from autolog, i can't even finish a one event... im playing on PC

Message 82 of 162 (1,563 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The way EA/Criterion aren't giving any feedback/patches/fixes after two months, this game is beginning to look as unsupported as TDU2!

Message 83 of 162 (1,560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem (on PC). I'll connect, and within a couple of minutes it will disconnect me again. Very irritating.

Message 84 of 162 (1,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm not a programmer or network engineer, but I think the problem is either one of these:

1 - Autolog bug in programming which should be fixed in upcoming pathces.

2 - Not enough support of servers and hosts

Now after 2 months, EA hasn't posted a reply here and no patches released, besides it seems that not all the people do have this same issue, so it's definately the second problem. 

I doubt that they are gonna fix this problem, maybe they are in lack of budget or something... or maybe it needs some more paperwork time to be fixed :-?

Message 85 of 162 (1,472 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The latest patch on 1/17 didn't fix this for me. Autolog still keeps disconnecting constantly. It makes playing multiplayer nearly impossible. Confusedmileysad:

Message 86 of 162 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Novice

this happens to me unless I plug my modem directly into my computer. For me the problem lies within the router

Message 87 of 162 (1,334 Views)

Re: Autolog constantly disconnecting & Multiplayer / Autolog Issues

★★★ Newbie

the fact that I cannot play the game when ever I want and it happens to get every 10min discconected from autolog than it is impossible to relog in ( just impossible).

I want a refund from the game + pack from this company, pls let me know how do I do that. Thanks.

Message 88 of 162 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got this tweet from the Need For Speed accoun after asking the question:

https://twitter.com/NeedforSpeed/status/293817213666877440

"We are actually looking into this occurrence as we speak. Thanks for the heads up"

Message 89 of 162 (1,237 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I see this was wrote almost a week ago... I'm also having this same issue.. any news on it?

Message 90 of 162 (1,138 Views)