Autolog constantly disconnecting

by tarka_db

Original Post

Re: Autolog constantly disconnecting

★★ Apprentice

Absolutely frigging disgusting. 

Bleeding more money out of the people that have already paid top whack for the game... for content that you won't be able to use properly until it's fixed.  Anyone who downloads this content is clearly has more money than sense.

Sort your house out EA.  This is total BS! 

Message 61 of 162 (1,328 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bumping the topic.  Please can we have some news on when this will be fixed?!

Message 62 of 162 (1,287 Views)

★★★ Novice

Stop ignore this problem!!!

Message 63 of 162 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Two things keeps happening to me on the PC all the time:

a) I go to Multiplayer and it takes several attempts to connect: "Cannot Connect to Autolog"

b) When I finally get into a game not long after "You Have Been Disconnected to Autolog"

It simply doesn't work.

Message 64 of 162 (1,229 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have been getting disconnections, but they less now as they were in the beggining.

After that 400MB update to the game, there was another 16MB update to the game.

Message 65 of 162 (1,217 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sorry, it's STILL disconnecting a lot!  Just put 2 hours in, single player, had to reconnect 4 times.  Still a problem, and I would still like to know when it will be addressed!

Message 66 of 162 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Disconnected from autolog! Just tried again after the latest patch and it's still happening. Started a speed list between friends and just managed to finished 1 event before disconnecting. Seeing it's 3 months after release and no fix, I take it Criterion just don't care. This was a royal waste of money. The nerve to release paid DLC before fixing the game properly, hope you guys join THQ soon and file for bankruptcy.  

Message 67 of 162 (1,192 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@mx503 wrote:

Here is something I tried that has seemed to lessen the disconnects for me:

1. Run Origin as Administrator

2. Right-click on Need for Speed Most Wanted and select Repair Install.

3. When it finishes, restart Origin and run as Administrator and play the game. I have to run Origin as administrator every time I want to play Need for Speed Most Wanted, but this way I can usually get through speedlists without Autolog disconnecting. Confusedmileyindifferent:

EDIT: I forgot to add that before I tried running Origin as Administrator, when I tried to repair the game, it would always fail. I've never had that happen when trying to repair any other game within Origin.

Then, when I ran Origin as Administrator and repaired the game, it completed the repair without a problem. It also ended up downloading a 1.73 MB file.

This stopped working for me after about 3 days. Then, I  didn't play the game for about 2 weeks. After installing the latest patch, the disconnects are even more frequent than they were before. And now sometimes it says I'm disconnected, but it will still connect to multiplayer. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 68 of 162 (1,168 Views)

★ Novice
Me too...<br><br>1. Disconnects after finding players in public lobby<br>2. Disconnects midway in MP mode at any moment noticed particularly when changing cars<br>3. Get to meet up point, ticker says relocating players in 0s and though I can see all players ramming each other no challenge comes up then...<br>4. I lose all screen information, map, speedlist and ticker tape so have no idea what's going on everyone is still around and I can participate<br>5. Get disconnected after the loading screen after the lobby and man does it take ages to load<br><br>I play MP online with COD no issues, have 10mb down link and auto log is on and off anytime im playing single mode as well.<br><br>Very disappointed have told all my friends to stay away as it detracts so much from the games features.
Message 69 of 162 (1,159 Views)

waw me 2

★★★ Newbie

Its so frickin frustrating

Message 70 of 162 (1,153 Views)