Autolog constantly disconnecting

by tarka_db

Original Post

Re: Autolog constantly disconnecting

★★★ Newbie

There problem seems to be gone for me.

No more random disconnection.

It seems that was a server side issue not clinet side. (The reason why no update is released.)

Thank you EA guys.

Multiplayer is awesome. Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 11 of 162 (2,819 Views)

★ Guide

There have been several silent serverside fixes already. Game's great, but those random freezes and crashes.. >:L

Message 12 of 162 (2,816 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No, it's not fixed! Just tried it out now, in about 40 minutes single player session, I was disconnected 6 times from Autolog and had to reconnect manually. Criterion, please fix it so I can my play game as it was meant to be.  

Message 13 of 162 (2,806 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm getting this all the time as well. It seems like the first time I started the game there were no problems but now it won't stay connected to Autolog for more than one event (if for that long). Sometimes it'll connect, I'll start a challenge against a friend, and then it will disconnect and say I never did the challenge. It's incredibly frustrating, especially since the game really is top-notch.

Incidentally, I'm on the PC version. I've tried port forwarding as well as allowing the game to bypass my anti-virus' firewall and nothing seems to work. I just want to race with my friends. :C

Message 14 of 162 (2,796 Views)

★★ Novice

Additionally, I tried MP today with my friends and couldn't play for more than 20 minutes straight before getting disconnected. Meanwhile, all of my friends experienced no disconnects whatsoever and got to play uninterrupted. Please fix this, Criterion. Frown

Message 15 of 162 (2,768 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I totally agree.  I have  chatted into Tech Support, called on the phone, reinstalled my OS.  Um please either fix in a patch, which as of Today it is still disconnecting.

8 Min's then poof, its almost like when a server update is needed to be sent, that is when it disconnects.  

Started playing with friends, then poof you were first across the line, oh wait, disconnected from autolog.

I also opened ports, which are from THe Run, put device in DMZ, staticly assigned Ip.

Please help

Message 16 of 162 (2,720 Views)

★★ Novice

If this issue isn't fixed are EA going to give refunds for digital purchases and this makes multiplayer unplayable.

Message 17 of 162 (2,707 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What a useless company of thieves. More than a month after release and I still can't play the game I paid for. So you learn I guess, this is the last time Criterion will see my money. 

Message 18 of 162 (2,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can count me in. I'm done buying this crap EA is turning out these days. I bought two legit copies (one for me and one for my son). Should have just downloaded one of the many hacked copies out there. Furthermore support is better within those communities than EA support. Is it any wonder why so many people go that route? Um free with some type of support (without bull**** excuses) vs 50 to 60$ and no response or some bull**** solution like reinstall windows. My career is IT. I have a degree in computer science and have worked without software programming and systems networking..... Reinstall windows is what you tell people to stall and buy time, because A.) you are busy or uninterested in fixing the issue for whatever reason OR B.) you have no F-ing clue on what the issue is or how to resolve it. 

Any of the above if fine with me if there would be any indication EA is trying their best to resolve....... 

Message 19 of 162 (2,678 Views)

★ Pro

This helped me. In Origin, click the application settings and then ticker the box that says beta for the client. Restart Origin and after that I had no problems with disconnections.

Message 20 of 162 (2,672 Views)