Re: windows 10

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

windows 10

★★ Newbie

now with the arrival of Windows 10 to PCs, Tablets, Consoles, and Smartphones, the EA plans to adopt the idea to publish their current and upcoming Games Desktop in the Windows Store? as the NFS, or The Sims ... or even porting the games intended for the Xbox that are in store for tbm support run on Windows 10 PCs? the public reached would be far greater, see famous titles from EA in the Windows Store universally would be very nice and accessible, either with windows 10 could acquire and play their titles more easily, it wouldn't be hard to console games provide, anyone with a control console could easily connect it to the PC/Tablet/Smartphone with Windows 10, buy a game from EA and start playing , is an idea to think about..

Message 1 of 2 (382 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@italocarv3

I just came across this post. And even though it is old, I thought I would still respond in case players are wondering:

At is stands now, EA is focusing on publishing PC games on the Origin platform with no current plans to publish on other platforms as well. Console games will still be able to be played on their respective platforms.

If our plans change in the future, we will be sure to share this with our players. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (349 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@italocarv3

I just came across this post. And even though it is old, I thought I would still respond in case players are wondering:

At is stands now, EA is focusing on publishing PC games on the Origin platform with no current plans to publish on other platforms as well. Console games will still be able to be played on their respective platforms.

If our plans change in the future, we will be sure to share this with our players. 

Message 2 of 2 (350 Views)