Error Code 5002 - www.eamobile.com/countrygate

by page232

Original Post

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to custom

★★★ Newbie
Oh my gaaaahd! Whats happening? My sims freeplay aint playin!!!! Totally ruin my day
Message 51 of 114 (3,172 Views)

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to custom

★★★ Newbie

Message 52 of 114 (3,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How come sim free play won't open on my phone?
Message 53 of 114 (3,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes
Message 54 of 114 (3,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 55 of 114 (3,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Wat should I do!!! I download NFS most wanted but is not working, it tells me to to.ea game.com/countrgate,
Now here I'm don't know what to do.
I really need help!!!
Message 56 of 114 (3,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 57 of 114 (2,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It tells error I have the zip file extracted still says error
Message 58 of 114 (2,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Okay Go to manage apps > all > click Neef For Speed Most wanted app and click clear data. And then re open the app and that fixes the issue.
Message 59 of 114 (2,944 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 60 of 114 (2,928 Views)