Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
page232

tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. What link?

Keeper
rhadesh

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. What link?

How to solve the problem
Keeper

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. What link?

can you give me directions

EA_Najat
Topics: 437
XP: 1,608
Solutions: 658

What is the issue exactly?

Here is the contact page  to contact a game advisor.

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Keeper
roronassj

me too
Keeper
felipepaduan

Keeper
anandadio282

Blabla

Keeper
aaaaaaafffffff

Keeper
joanassilva

Keeper
thilina103312

to me