Re: problem connecting store purchased game with my origin acount

by EA_Najat

Original Post

problem connecting store purchased game with my origin acount

★★★ Newbie

I bought need for speed 2 or 3 years ago from a store, not online. I had it installed in my pc till now and all good. But i recently had to format my pc so i tried to install the game to my pc again but a scratch on the disc forbids me installing it again. I have the serial number that was in the box when i bought it. Is there any chance that i can connect the game using that serial number to my origin account so that i wont have to buy it again online this time?

Message 1 of 4 (672 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@alex_xamenos 

The game is also available in your Origin Account.
Just log into your Origin account and you'll be able to download and install your game from there.

The game should be located in 'My Games.'

Message 2 of 4 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That's exactly the problem. It doesn't show the game in the "My games" on Origin. An that's because the game and the serial number never connected in my e-mail or connect.
Message 3 of 4 (642 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@alex_xamenos 

Alright, there must be some sort of confusion because I can see the game in your Origin account (I am referring to the Origin Account you are posting with , in case you have many.)

If you don't see the game in your library in Origin please contact our customer support team: Contact Us.

Note that, when you speak to a Game Advisor for this issue, you’ll be asked a number of questions to assure account ownership.

If possible contact us via phone, or request a call back if the option is available to you.

Message 4 of 4 (639 Views)