Re: kicked from online mode with friends

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

kicked from online mode with friends

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

A friend of mine bought 4 copies of this game and gave me one put one on each of his 3 computers. All have different cdkeys as we checked. Him and I can join a game together but as soon as he puts his other computer in game one of us gets kicked out. He can join the game with all 3 of his computers with no problem. I join he doesn't see me and I get kicked after 15 to 20 seconds. If he gets out I can join and his other two computers see me no problem and then he gets  kicked after 15 to 20 seconds and we never see him join. Any ideas what could be causing this and a possible fix?

Message 1 of 6 (336 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

seems fine now. his computer was set to be in the dmz for some reason.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (318 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Speedslc

Can you try the steps in the following article as it addresses this issue: http://help.ea.com/en/article/troubleshooting-connection-issues-with-multiple-devices-on-the-same-ne...

Do let us know if activating UPnP helps.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (325 Views)

★★ Novice

Guess I should of been a bit clearer. I am at my house while he is at his house. We both can join a game together but soon as he tries to connect another one of his computers it usually boots either the computer joining out after 15 to 20 seconds, we never see it connect, or it boots one of us out. If it boots me and I try to join back in he never sees me but I see them. I do have UPnP enabled and he will make sure also.

Message 3 of 6 (317 Views)

★★ Novice

both of us have UPnP turned on so any other suggestions?

Message 4 of 6 (302 Views)

★★ Novice

seems fine now. his computer was set to be in the dmz for some reason.

Message 5 of 6 (319 Views)

Community Manager

@Speedslc

Thanks for coming back to let us know your fix. +XP for you.

barry.png
Message 6 of 6 (290 Views)