ampm Code Redemption, says device isn't supported but it is, can't redeem code.

by CheekyChaan

Original Post

ampm Code Redemption, says device isn't supported but it is, can't redeem code.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

As the title says. My phone, HTC Rezound supports Need For Speed Hot Pursuit on Android but for some reason the EA Mobile website says my phone only supports four games, Real Racing 2, Dead Space and two others I don't care enough to remember, I've played Real Racing 2 and 3 on this phone and even have the demo of Hot Pursuit installed, so how is it that my phone isn't supported? I call bugged website or device detection, it detects my phone as the correct phone but it says no games supported when I've played the games on my phone before.

Help? I tried the Live Help Game Advisor thing and it took me to a live person and just dropped me instantly before I could even say anything after waiting over 30 minutes.

This would really suck if it means I can't get the game, no big deal really but it would be nice even though I wasn't expecting to win and I thuroughly enjoy the PC version on Origin.

I'm pretty sure this is an issue EA themselves have to take care of, I don't think the community can fix a website or it's device detection. Also tried multiple phone browsers including the stock Internet app, zip, nada.

EDIT: Got a hold of a Game Advisor says I need to take it up with ampm, see how that'll go.

Message 1 of 1 (161 Views)