You entered the product key has already been used the maximum number of times!!!

by Denzalll2014

Original Post

Accepted Solution

You entered the product key has already been used the maximum number of times!!!

★★ Novice

Bought in Steam- NFS Hot Pursuit, download the game, set, I go. Fit e-meil and password, then asks the key. Introduced, and then gave me a shocking mistake ". You entered the product key has already been used the maximum number of times the error code. HELP!

Message 1 of 7 (5,492 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: You entered the product key has already been used the maximum number of time

Community Manager

An Advisor can help you reset this activation limit.

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance. Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (6,667 Views)

All Replies

Re: You entered the product key has already been used the maximum number of time

Community Manager

An Advisor can help you reset this activation limit.

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance. Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (6,668 Views)

★★ Novice

Я устал обращаться и ждать везде, мне никто не отвечает и на контакт чтобы помочь не идут. Я купил игру и хочу играть, а не неделю пытаться исправить проблему, которая произошла по вашей вине. Я просто переустановил операционную систему, теперь не могу зайти. Или почините или верните мои деньги.

Message 3 of 7 (5,457 Views)

Re: You entered the product key has already been used the maximum number

★★ Novice
I'm tired of waiting and apply everywhere, no one answers me and contact to help do not go. I bought the game and want to play , not a week to try to fix the problem , which occurred due to your fault . I just reinstalled the operating system, now I can not go . Or repair or return my money.
Message 4 of 7 (5,456 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Copies of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit come with SolidShield digital rights management technology. This technology allows users to "authorize" up to five computers to play the game at the same time.

So If you are coming close to your five machine limit, or wish to deauthorize a computer for any reason, you can deauthorize your system from playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit right from your computer's Start menu.

If you see this error message you will need to revoke licenses using the Activations.exe on PCs no longer using this game.
You can view the number of available activations by running the Activation.exe.

If you can't revoke the licences, you have to contact the customer support team here: Contact Us

The reason why you have to contact them is because Answer HQ is a community platform and no one here can take action into your game account.

Message 5 of 7 (5,438 Views)

★★ Novice

Not in the game folder a file- Activation.exe. Tried to contact customer support , but the wait becomes infinite . The game is activated on this computer once, after reinstalling the operating system gives this error . You can unlock , I am ready to provide all the information , since I did not steal the game ,  bought !

Message 6 of 7 (5,435 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Denzalll2014 

Like I said I cannot take action into your game account nor I can give you a code, the only people who can do that are our game advisors.

If you have sent your ticket yesterday, then you should allow some time for our team to get back to you or if you prefer, you can select another option such as phone or chat.

Message 7 of 7 (5,428 Views)