Re: Web site for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit PS3 manual?

by moronsall

Original Post

Web site for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit PS3 manual?

★★★ Newbie

Just bought NFS: HP for PS3 new -- the cover of the enclosed pamphlet says, "MANUAL AVAILABLE ONLINE: Access the manual online at http://support.ea.com/app/manuals", but I only get a "404 - Page Not Found  Sorry, that page doesn't exist!"  So, where is the manual?

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find it anywhere on Answer HQ or the EA site.

Message 1 of 5 (1,148 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@moronsall 

I have only found the Game Manual for PC version, I will inform the team to see if we can make these manuals available again in our Help Center.

I will let you know if there is any update on this.

Message 2 of 5 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for checking on that, Najat . . . while they're fixing things, perhaps on the NFS: HP product page  ( http://www.ea.com/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit ) they could also fix the broken LINK to the "Official Site".  When you click on that link, all you get is a page saying:

PAGE NOT FOUND
         You hit a dead end, so why don’t you check out
                                     the latest Need for Speed News

Message 3 of 5 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, NO RESPONSE whatsoever in over TWO MONTHS ! ! !  As far as I can tell, these problems have still not been solved; if somehow they have, then nobody bothered to tell me about it.  Without the promised manual, looks like I will be dumping this game ASAP.

Thanks for all the truly excellent support, EA -- you have lost a customer for LIFE ! ! !

Message 4 of 5 (1,091 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@moronsall, the link now works, as for the manual I will look into that.

Message 5 of 5 (1,022 Views)