Re: Used the Code several times on one PC

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Used the Code several times on one PC

★★ Novice

Good Evening,

I have a little Problem with one of my favourite Games, Need for Speed Hotpursuit.

I have bougth the game two years or something like this ago and installed it on my PC.

But i have to reset my PC often so installed it a second and a third.... time on my PC (I dont change my PC)

but now the registartion manager tells me that i can not install it anymore :/

So i searched in the internet how it would be possible but only found the aswer with the deauthorization. But I have removed it always only from my PC

Is their any way to play my game wich i have bought again? i miss the nice graphics and have to play the old Need for Speed Hotpursuit II =)

(which is also very nice)

Greets

PS: sorry for my bad english :/

Message 1 of 5 (257 Views)

Community Manager

An Advisor can help you reset the install limit. Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (254 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your answer,

but i can not contact an Advisor because the chat seems to be not functional ( i wait very long, longer than the 5 minuits and i use Morzilla Firefox with the newest version). I have also created a case..

It is possible that it does not work because i am from Germany
Is their a way to contact one of them by a email adress or something like this?

Message 3 of 5 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

can somebody help me with my problem?

i have tried to connect with the german chat but their is no advisor free at any time :/

Message 4 of 5 (237 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@blackarrow2 

If for any reason you can't deauthorize a computer, a game advisor is the only person who can assist.

Try selecting another contact method if the waiting time for a chat is too long for you.

Message 5 of 5 (228 Views)