[Resolved] - Autolog issue

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Re: Hot Pursuit ps3 Cannot Connect To Autolog

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have problem with autolog too...Since 3-4 days i cant play nfs hp cause autolog has been disconnected...i'm logged to psn and with psn i havent problems, the same with internet on ps3 browser....its only autolog disconnecting

Message 10 of 76 (6,721 Views)

Re: Autolog problem

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same problem sins 20-2-2015, but I have a PC version.

And it's not a PC problem.

PC and connections are OK

Some times it logs on, but 5min later it disconnects.

EA!!!  Do something about it !!

Message 11 of 76 (6,771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

the problem persists in PC

Message 12 of 76 (6,764 Views)

★★ Novice

its the ea server. I've had no problems until a couple days ago. all my friends on hp is having same problem

also mine is on ps3

Message 13 of 76 (6,726 Views)

Re: Autolog disconnecting

★★ Novice

same. been on the phone with ea they said to delete game data. and open ports on my modem. It's bull*. tried what they said. still get disconnected.

Whens ea  going to realize the problem lays in their server??????

Message 14 of 76 (6,708 Views)

Autolog connectivity issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
All the players around the world are experiencing following issues with Autolog connectivity since past Sunday at least:

1.Unable to establish connection with Autolog servers even after several attempts.

2.Even if connection is established, then the connection is unstable at best. Can only play online for 5 to 10 minutes before autolog server kicks out the connection.

3.I already contacted the EA customer service and they were unable to resolve the issue. This connectivity issue is unrelated to the players internet service at his or her geographic location.

4.At least 85 of my friends located worldwide with whom I play online in game lobbies are experiencing the same issue.

6.There are no specific error codes or messages displayed when autolog kicks out the connection.

5.There is definitely some technical issues with the autolog severs. Please EA check your servers and resolve the issue ASAP.

6. All players are able to play Rivals game online without any issues.
Message 15 of 76 (6,712 Views)

Re: Autolog connectivity issue

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I haven't been able to play online for 4 days Frown

Please fix the problem ASAP

Message 16 of 76 (6,703 Views)

Re: Hot Pursuit ps3 Cannot Connect To Autolog

★★★ Novice
I can't stand that we are getting no goddamn answers from EA about this! I've been on and off the phone with game advisors since February 18th. And it's the only game I ENJOY PLAYING as well. I'm so mad at them. The least thing they can do is tell us why there down. I don't think they Even know. The server is Weak and in need of some kind of patch or something
Message 17 of 76 (6,695 Views)

★★★ Novice
Me too!
Message 18 of 76 (6,693 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is exactly what's occuring. Nice write up. On point
Message 20 of 76 (6,690 Views)