Reqeusting double DRM removal of NFS HP

by Xioros

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reqeusting double DRM removal of NFS HP

★ Novice

I can't activate my game on my new Windows install.

Note that I DID remove and deauth it on my last install, yet the licence did NOT work.

This is the perfect example of why I hate this sh*t-*ss company, why I didn't buy BF4, Titanfall, Crysis 3 and all the other EA published games.

I was thinking of buying TitanFall and giving EA a second chance, but I'm happy I didn't. 

Image (apparently I can't even add this using the forum editor, good job EA!):

http://imgur.com/2JO7cli

Image editited because of security reasons. 

Why I didn't use live support? Apparently the ticket option was removed and I'm not really interested in waiting 45 minutes for live support (Says a lot about your custom support too)

Sincerely,

A very unhappy ex EA-client which you won't see an other dime off. 

Message 1 of 3 (396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reqeusting double DRM removal of NFS HP

Community Manager (retired)

@Xioros 

Answer HQ is a community forum where you can get answers, tips replies from other players. "Players helping Players forum".

EA forum admins are also here to help.

For more information about Answer HQ forum, click on this link :Welcome to Answer HQ

There are different contact options available to you depending on many factors.

Learn more on how to contact a Game advisor here.

ERROR MESSAGE:

The activation limit for this serial number has been exceeded. Contact customer support for more information.

1. If you see this error message you will need to revoke licenses using the Activations.exe on PCs no longer using this game.
    You can view the number of available activations by running the Activation.exe.

2. If you can't revoke the licences, you have to contact the customer support team here: Contact Us follow the simple steps, and select I Still Need Help. Note, if you aren’t logged in already, you will be asked to login.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (389 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Days later, not even a respond?

Message 2 of 3 (377 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Xioros 

Answer HQ is a community forum where you can get answers, tips replies from other players. "Players helping Players forum".

EA forum admins are also here to help.

For more information about Answer HQ forum, click on this link :Welcome to Answer HQ

There are different contact options available to you depending on many factors.

Learn more on how to contact a Game advisor here.

ERROR MESSAGE:

The activation limit for this serial number has been exceeded. Contact customer support for more information.

1. If you see this error message you will need to revoke licenses using the Activations.exe on PCs no longer using this game.
    You can view the number of available activations by running the Activation.exe.

2. If you can't revoke the licences, you have to contact the customer support team here: Contact Us follow the simple steps, and select I Still Need Help. Note, if you aren’t logged in already, you will be asked to login.
Message 3 of 3 (390 Views)