Re: PS3 Online Pass need for speed hot pursuit

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS3 Online Pass need for speed hot pursuit

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game and the online pass gave error.
on the psn not like buying another code.
how do I play online?
  game limited edition: 1943505

Message 1 of 3 (3,313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@lpr4152@naysacruzb746

For the Playstation 3:

1. Start your Playstation 3 system
  2. Scroll to the 'PlayStation™Network' menu and sign in with the account that originally downloaded the Online Pass
  3. In the same menu, select 'Account Management'
  4. Select 'Transaction Management'
  5. Select the download list and locate the entry for the Online Pass you wish to re-download
  6. Selecting the Online Pass should then start the re-download process

If you continue to have issues on PS3, attempt the following:

• Delete the Game Utility Data for your afflicted Game/Title. You can learn how to do this from Step 5 in this troubleshooting article.
  • Insert your game disc and/or launch your game from the XMB. The game should inform you that your Pass is corrupt and give you the option to redownload your Pass.
  • Simply re-download your Pass.
If your EA Online Pass either exceeds or is less than your console's standard code-length, start your game and you should be prompted to enter or purchase an Online Pass when the game attempts to connect to the EA servers. 
Note: This can also be triggered by attempting to access the multiplayer-menu on most games. You may not be prompted to enter or purchase an Online Pass if you are on trial-access for your game until your trial ends.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,690 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Si u buy this game and went I put the code have a errors our went I put buy a pass not let me buy one please help
Message 2 of 3 (3,276 Views)

Community Manager

@lpr4152@naysacruzb746

For the Playstation 3:

1. Start your Playstation 3 system
  2. Scroll to the 'PlayStation™Network' menu and sign in with the account that originally downloaded the Online Pass
  3. In the same menu, select 'Account Management'
  4. Select 'Transaction Management'
  5. Select the download list and locate the entry for the Online Pass you wish to re-download
  6. Selecting the Online Pass should then start the re-download process

If you continue to have issues on PS3, attempt the following:

• Delete the Game Utility Data for your afflicted Game/Title. You can learn how to do this from Step 5 in this troubleshooting article.
  • Insert your game disc and/or launch your game from the XMB. The game should inform you that your Pass is corrupt and give you the option to redownload your Pass.
  • Simply re-download your Pass.
If your EA Online Pass either exceeds or is less than your console's standard code-length, start your game and you should be prompted to enter or purchase an Online Pass when the game attempts to connect to the EA servers. 
Note: This can also be triggered by attempting to access the multiplayer-menu on most games. You may not be prompted to enter or purchase an Online Pass if you are on trial-access for your game until your trial ends.

barry.png
Message 3 of 3 (3,691 Views)