Re: No cloud save in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Limited Edition

by Straatford87

Original Post

No cloud save in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Limited Edition

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Today when I installed NFS HP Limited Edition from Origin and started up the game, I noticed it started from the beginning. When I looked at the game details page on the Origin client, it did have the cloud storage tab. I clearly remember this game having cloud storage previously. A lot older games have cloud storage still. Was the cloud storage for this gave removed intentionally?! I have lost all my progress from the previous run.

Message 1 of 2 (603 Views)

Re: No cloud save in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Limited Edition

EA DICE Team

Hi @psreloaded,

If you see the Cloud Storage tab, it means that the game supports Cloud saves. However, it does not mean that these saves are already enabled. You can check this by clicking on the Cloud Storage tab, or, by going to the Origin menu and selecting Application Settings and enabling Cloud Storage.

I would also advise to run Origin and the game as admin when running into save issues. You can do this by right clicking the shortcut and selecting "Run as administrator".

I hope you get everything working like this. If there is anything else, please feel free to reach out to me.

Message 2 of 2 (569 Views)