Re: NFS Hot pursuit driving force gt not working

by EA_Najat

Original Post

NFS Hot pursuit driving force gt not working

★★★ Newbie

I cant get the program so set up the wheel. I can select Driving force gt usb in controller select but when setting up the controls all I get is steer left for everything. could i edit the controls file? what should the control  be for the DFGT?

please help

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Re: NFS Hot pursuit driving force gt not working

Community Manager (retired)

@Jtrahair 

These are the information I have found for controlllers in general:

If your device is not recognized, or if you'd like to modify the configuration the game has pre-assigned to your controller, select ‘Controls’ through the Options menu. The re-mapping tools in this menu allow you to change your button configuration for optimal play.

When you re-map your controls the new configuration is saved in this location:

For Windows Vista/Windows 7:
\Users\<username>\Documents\Criterion Games\Need for Speed(TM) Hot Pursuit\Save\Default\controls.NFS11Save

For Windows XP:
\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Criterion Games\Need for Speed(TM) Hot Pursuit\Save\Default\controls.NFS11Save

To correct any controller problems, properly configure and calibrate the device from the Windows Control Panel.  If the problem continues, disconnect the device from your computer before playing Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit. Always ensure the latest manufacturer drivers are installed for your device.

Message 2 of 2 (284 Views)